CHAPTER 32: SECRET BATHROOM RENDEZVOUS

!Warning!

Mature Content

"What did you say?" Niall slowly says with a deep voice as he pulls back and looks at me. "You're whipped for me." I teasingly whisper with a smirk and Niall slowly chuckles. "I don't get whipped." He replies and subconsciously continues to rub the ice on my wrist.

"Sure." I nod and grab the ice from Niall's hands and rub it on my wrist for a few seconds before putting it in the sink. "Bunny, you're pushing it." He says as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to the edge of the sink. My legs spread as he stands in between them.

"Am I?" I innocently bat my eyelashes at him and bite my lip. His eyes quickly avert to my lip captured between my teeth. "You just love getting on my nerves, don't you?" He says as he rubs his palm on my thighs. I giggle and nod as he shakes his head.

"Are you sober?" He asks and I nod with a raised eyebrow. "Good." He says and grabs me, pulling me off the sink. He pulls me towards a stall. He walks in and pushes the lid of the seat down. He sits down and grabs a toothpick, sticking it between his teeth. His legs spread and he links his fingers together.

"Close the door." He says and I stay still as I look at him. "Close the fucking door." He says and I gulp, with flushed cheeks, closing the door causing Niall to sigh. "Get in the stall and then close the door." He says and I blush with embarrassment before quickly walking in and closing the door. I lock the door and stand there awkwardly looking down at my feet.

"Look at me." He says and I let out a shaky breath, slowly lifting my head and looking at Niall. His leather jacket clings to his body over his white shirt. His black jeans have chains dangling from them with a few rips here and there. His silver chain hangs over his neck and silver rings cover his fingers.

"Put your bag down here." He says, pointing towards his feet. I slowly take off my bag and bend down, placing it next to Niall's feet. "Take off your thong." He says as he moves the toothpick around. I slowly move my hands under my dress and take off my thong, lifting my legs to pull the thong completely off.

"Give me the thong." He says as he holds out his hand. I place the black lace thong, that's probably soaking wet from my arousal, on his hand and he smirks as he closes his fist around it. He stuffs the thong in his pocket and pulls me closer to him.

He grabs my dress and pulls it up, revealing my ass. "How you feeling Bunny?" He asks, looking up at me and I smile. "I'm good." I say and he nods, his hands reach and grip my ass. He squeezes my ass and plays around with it before pulling my small tight dress up until it's over my boobs, now hanging around my neck. He pulls down my bra, revealing my bare chest.

"You and your attitude." Niall mumbles as he grabs the toothpick and runs it over my boobs. My nipples harden and chills take over my body. He slowly presses harder, not enough to draw blood but enough for me to feel a bit of pain. I bite my lip and close my legs.

He runs the toothpick down my stomach and draws patterns on my lower stomach. He grabs the toothpick and places it between his teeth. He stands up and grabs my throat. He pulls me to him and places the toothpick against my lips and I open my mouth as Niall places the toothpick on my lips and I bite down on it.

Niall's hand travels down my body and he hits my thighs, pushing them apart. He runs a finger across my wet slit and slowly pushes two fingers in. I close my eyes and softly moan. He adds a third finger and I grab onto his bicep. His other hand reaches behind me and squeezes my ass. He curls his fingers and I moan louder, my teeth still biting down on the toothpick.

Just as I'm about to hit my orgasm, he pulls away. I open my eyes and groan in frustration. Niall smirks and turns me around, my back facing him. He runs his hands up my body, stopping to play with my nipples a bit, and stretches my arms up. He grabs my fingers and wraps them over the top of the door.

"Don't let go." He whispers in my ear and I nod. Niall's big hands grip my waist. "Be a good girl." He says and his warm calloused hands are off my hips. I hear the sound of a belt and a zipper. Niall's hands are placed on my hips once again, just this time it's only one hand. "You're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow." He says and I can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

I feel Niall's tip against my entrance and I squirm, trying to get Niall to do something. "I said, be a good girl." He says as he slaps my ass causing me to moan. Niall roughly thrusts his dick in me and I let out a muffled scream.

(play song)

The sound of the bathroom door opening causes me to open my eyes in shock. I begin squirming and Niall grabs my hair and roughly pulls it back. "Don't make a sound." He whispers in my ear and pulls out before roughly slamming into me again. I squeeze my eyes shut and bite down on the toothpick harder than ever.

Niall holds onto my hip with one hand and holds my hair with the other. Niall begins thrusting to the beats of the song that plays throughout the pub. Each beat means Niall's tip pressed against my g-spot. Tears begin gathering in my eyes and I squeeze my eyes shut tighter as Niall slams harder into me with each thrust. I let out a moan and Niall lets go of my hip, slapping my ass.

The sound of the sink running causes me to panic. Niall's thrusts pull me away from my thoughts as he groans in my ear. The sound of the door opening and closing puts my mind to ease and I relax against Niall who continues thrusting. I turn my head and spit out the toothpick. "Fuck." I moan out loudly and Niall lets go of my hair, his hand traveling down my body.

His fingers roughly begin rubbing circles against my clit and I squeeze the top of the door harder. "Niall." I let out a loud moan once again and I know Niall smirks at that. He stops his thrusts and turns me around. He grabs my waist and picks me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. Niall pulls my hands up and makes me grasp the top of the door once again and lines his tip with my entrance once again.

He roughly slams into me again and I moan as I close my eyes and throw my head back. He squeezes my hips as he groans, each thrust filled with passion and lust. My knuckles turn white from my tight grip on the door.

"Fuck Bunny, how are you so tight?" He groans and I laugh causing Niall to let out a shaky groan. "Fuck don't laugh." He says and I smirk, biting my lip. "You okay?" He asks as he softens his thrusts and I look down since my head is a bit higher than his. "I'm more than okay, fucking go harder." I say and let go of the door, playfully slapping Niall who shakes his head and pushes my hand against the door again.

"Be careful what you wish for." He says before his thrusts get harder and rougher while my moans become broken and loud. "Bastard." I say with a glare when he pinches my clit. "Watch the attitude." He says and slams into me harder. "Fuck." I say and clench around him tighter.

Niall begins rubbing circles on my clit once again and I moan. Niall thrusts and hits my g-spot a couple times before I'm cumming on his dick with the loudest moan possible. Niall grunts as he cums in me, his thrusts slowing down. "Fuck." We mumble together as we try and catch our breaths.