CHAPTER 43: 3 MONTHS

!Warning!

Mature Content

Niall

"No!" I yell as the man in his 40s takes my small container of money. "That's mine!" He smirks before running off. I look down at my ripped up jacket I use as a blanket. Tears flow down my face as I gather up the broken pieces from my snow globe.

"Hey kid." A man with blonde hair kneels down next to me. "What are you gonna take?" I ask with a small voice and he gives me a sad smile. "I'm not going to take anything." He says as he helps me pick up the pieces.

"Then why are you here?" I ask, looking at him. "I am here to help you. Give you an offer." He says, placing the pieces in the bin before standing up and dusting his trousers. "Offer?" I ask, looking up and he nods with a smirk.

"Wanna be part of the biggest mafia in the world?"

---

"No!" I hear the voice that makes me feel things I've never felt before. "This wasn't part of the plan!" Her voice sounds like she's in pain. "It's been months. Every fucking day I try to contact you but no, you send one of your little packages to threaten him." She speaks angrily, letting out heavy breaths.

"You don't kill him. You weren't supposed to kill him. HE CAN'T BE DEAD!" She cries and my heart aches, which is weird considering I torture and kill people for a living. "Boss said to do it." A deep unfamiliar voice says.

"Fuck boss. He can go rot in hell. If Niall doesn't wake up, so help me God I will ruin every single one of you." Her voice is threatening, a tone I've never heard before. There's a crash before a small wince echoes through the room. "Know your place."

"Fuck you." She spits as the door opens and closes. I feel someone sit next to me and grab my hand. "Wake up Panny. Please wake up." Her cries fill the room and my heart shatters. I try to move my hand with everything I have.

Slowly, my hand squeezes hers and she lets out a gasp. "Niall?" She asks, pushing my hair away from my face. "Panny?" Her voice is above a whisper and I internally smile. Slowly, my eyes finally open.

I blink a few times until my eyes adjust to the light. "Oh my God." She whispers in shock as she looks at me. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. "Here." She says, handing me a bottle of water.

She helps me drink it before putting it back on the table. "You're awake. Holy shit, you're really awake." She says, running her hands over my face. I laugh and nod as her eyes tear up again.

She quickly jumps on the bed and wraps her arms around me. My hands find their way around her waist and I hug her as close as possible. She pulls away before looking at me. Her eyes travel down to my lips before coming back to my eyes.

Without hesitation, I smash my lips against hers. She moans as I push my tongue against hers. We pull away to catch our breaths. "Fuck I've missed that." She mumbles to herself and I let out a breathy laugh.

"How come I'm in this bed without any of the weird creepy wire things?" I ask as I trace patterns on her hip. She looks down as her eyes gloss over. "What's wrong?" I ask and she looks up at me, tears in her eyes.

"You were shot." She gets out and I nod. "Okay, so where's all the bandages and the wires?" I ask, looking around. My body is a bit sore but there's no bandages covering my body and the only wire around me is the one monitoring my heart.