CHAPTER 33: BE MY PRINCESS PANNY

"Fuck." I mumble as I cling onto Niall as I walk with my wobbly legs. Niall smirks which earns him a slap on the stomach. "Sorry, you just look so funny and adorable with your jelly legs." He says with a laugh and I glare at him, causing him to stop and clear his throat.

"Come on." He says as he pulls me towards the sinks. We wash our hands and I fix both mine and Niall's hair while he pats down our clothes. Once I decide we look decent, I grab his hand and walk towards the door. Loud music and flashing lights are the first thing that greets us as we step out of the bathroom.

"Let's go back to the VIP room!" Niall yells over the music and I nod. We push through all the sweaty drunk people and make our way to the VIP section. We walk past all the doors until we reach the 'Horan' room. Niall pushes open the door and we walk in, smoke filling our lungs instantly.

"Where have you two been?" Harry asks with a smirk and I roll my eyes, flipping him off. "We were at the bar before we went to the dance floor." Niall explains as he pulls out a packet of cigarettes and places one in between his lips. He leans forward and Harry brings a lighter up to the end of the cigarette, lighting it.

A high pitched moan catches my attention. I now realise that Liam is also in the room with a blonde haired girl on his lap as they rock back and forth. Louis sits beside Harry, much closer than normal, and Niall sits at the end. He motions for me to walk over to him, which I happen to stupidly do, which leads me to being pulled onto Niall's lap.

"Why is there no music in the room?" I ask as I pucker my lips for Niall to place the cigarette in between my lips. Once he does, I take a big puff before slowly blowing out the smoke. "The walls are soundproof so we can choose whatever music we want." Niall explains and I nod. The blonde girl whines as Liam tells her to get out. After a few protests, she leaves and we all sigh.

"So where's the music box?" I ask as I look around the room. "You connect your phone to the speaker over there but we don't like doing that so we just use our own speakers." Harry says and I nod, turning so I face Niall with my legs straddling him. "Can I have your speaker and phone?" I ask with a sheepish smile and Niall raises an eyebrow.

"Please?" I pout and Niall sighs, reaching to get out his phone and speaker. "Thank you." I say and peck his lips quickly before turning on his phone. I put in the password and go to the music app. None of the songs catch my eye so I decide to buy one. I'm sure Niall won't mind.

As I go through the songs, a song from my favourite film pops up and I instantly smile as I purchase it along with a few extra songs here and there. They're all good songs so Niall better appreciate me sharing my wonderful music taste with him.

I smirk at Niall and get off his lap. I turn on the speaker and connect his phone before pressing play.

The boys shake their head as I begin moving my hips to the music. I laugh as I wave my hands around and flip my hair. "7 AM the usual morning line-up." I scream the lyrics and the boys laugh. "Start on the chores and sweep til the floors all clean." I sing as I act out the action of sweeping the floor while shaking my bum.

I grab Harry's hand and pull him up to stand next to me as I begin dancing around him like a maniac. He laughs and grabs my hand, spinning me. I motion for Louis to join and he shakes his head. I walk over to him and grab his arm just like I did with Harry and pull him up to stand. I make Liam join too and we dance around singing the song.

I'm surprised the boys even knew the lyrics let alone be willing to sing them with me. I look at Niall and walk over to him. I walk around him and lay my hands on his chest. I grab his hand and run it over my body, biting my lip in a seductive way. "Then I'll stretch." I sing as I turn around and bend down. Niall laughs, shaking his head before I grin and pull him to dance with the rest of the boys.

We all turn in circles and laugh as we yell the lyrics. "WHEN WILL MY LIFE BEGIN!" We all scream and Niall wraps his arms around my waist. We sway to the music as it slowly comes to an end. Niall's ring covered hands find their way to my neck and he slowly pushes my head back and pecks my lips. I smile and turn in his arms, hugging him.

I grin as I look into his eyes and quickly pull away. I walk over to the phone and start playing a whole bunch of songs from disney. The boys laugh but take a few of the shots on the table and begin singing and dancing with each other. The music is now at a level where it's low enough to talk to someone but high enough so only the two of you can hear the conversation.

I smirk as I walk towards Niall. "I, Arabella the first, declare my appreciation for thou and ask for thy hand in marriage. Be my princess Panny?" I say as I get down on one knee and add on a more posh and formal tone to my accent.

"Accepted." He says and I smile as I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. Niall runs his hands down my back before resting his hands on my ass.

"So when's the wedding?" He asks with a laugh and I smile. "Let's run away to Vegas and start a family owned bakery. We'll get married at a little chapel around the corner and have a few kids to be our workers." I say and Niall raises an eyebrow. "You've planned it out." He says and I shrug. "Of course I did. Can't ask for your hand in marriage when I don't have a plan." I mumble and Niall laughs as he pulls me into a hug.

"Let's go back to the hotel. It's 4 AM and we have to be on the road to Liverpool at 7." Niall says and I nod, walking over to the music and stopping it. I disconnect them and turn it all off, handing it back to Niall. I grab my bag and put it over my shoulder before Niall grabs my hand.

We all walk out and Niall nods at the security guards before we walk to our car as the boys walk to theirs. As we get in I put on my seatbelt and look at Niall. "Yes mother." He mumbles and puts on his seatbelt as I smile. The ride to the hotel was relatively quiet other than the radio playing some music softly.

"Panny, can you please carry me up? My legs hurt." I ask as we pull up to the hotel. Niall nods as he walks out the car and comes over to my side. I grab my bag and lift up my arms. Niall places one arm under my legs and the other under my back. He slowly lifts me out of the car and I wrap my arms around his neck.

Niall throws the keys to the valet parking person and walks through the hotel. We finally make it to the hotel room and Niall pulls out his key. He quickly opens the door and walks in before kicking it closed with his foot.

Niall places me on the bed and I smile. "Thank you Panny." I say and he nods, walking over to his bag and pulling out a shirt before walking over to mine, which I just noticed is in his room, and pulls out some underwear along with some shorts.

He comes back and places the clothes on the bed. "Can I change you into this?" He asks and I nod with a smile. He unzips my dress and pulls it off along with my bra. He starts to put on the clothes but I stop him and shake my head.