CHAPTER 30: VIP SECTIONS AREN'T REALLY MY THING

The boys all stare at me with big smiles after I screamed. "It really was. Damn lads, that was the best performance we've ever done." Louis says as he wipes his hair with a towel. "The way you all just slowed it down so perfectly and your vocals were so on point. It was unreal." I gush as I walk towards the sofa Niall is sat on.

The boys seem to have changed from their sweaty clothes and empty water bottles lay around the room. "You should perform that song the same way for the rest of the tour." I say, before Niall pulls me down on his lap.

"We honestly should. That feeling was incredible." Harry says as he sits down on the sofa with a half full water bottle. Rough knocks against the dressing room door causes us to stop our conversation and turn towards the door.

The vocal coach walks into the room after Harry yells a little 'come in'. "What the hell was that?!" She yells as she throws her arms around. "Huh?" Harry asks with a confused expression. "That was NOT how we rehearsed it!" Her face turns a darker shade of red each time she talks.

"It wasn't but it was a billion times better." I say and she turns to me with a look of anger. "You're not the vocal coach, I am. You're just a shit little baker who's being tagged along for God knows what reason. Keep your mouth shut." She yells at me and I widen my eyes.

"That was a mistake." I mumble as I feel Niall's grip on me tighten. "What the fuck did you just say?" Harry asks, causing her to turn towards him. "You heard me the first time. I don't need to repeat it." She crosses her arms across her chest and I sigh.

"Bunny, would you mind getting up for a second?" Niall whispers in my ear and I turn to look at him. His blue eyes stare into mine and I sigh. I shift my body so I'm now straddling him. "Panny, just let it go please." I whisper as my hands gently grab his face.

Niall is about to protest before I shake my head. "Fine." He says with a sigh and I smile. "You should go." I say to the vocal coach as I turn back around. "Don't tell me what to do." She snarls at me and I shrug. "Well we're your bosses and we say you should go so leave." Harry says and points to the door.

The vocal coach dramatically rolls her eyes but walks out the dressing room nonetheless. "What a bitch." I mumble and the boys nod before Niall pulls out his phone. "Time to go. We've got a pub to go to." He smirks and slaps my thighs. We all get up and walk towards the door.

On the way to the car, we plan out how we're gonna get there. Harry, Louis, and Liam are gonna drive Harry's car to the pub while Niall and I drive in Niall's car. We part ways at the exit and walk to our designated cars. Niall and I get in the car and I put on my seatbelt, before looking at Niall. As usual, Niall rolls his eyes and puts on his seatbelt.

The drive to the pub was relatively short and consisted of me randomly pointing out cars and Niall naming them. We end up reaching a few minutes after the rest of the guys. We walk to the entrance, Niall's arm around mine, and Niall walks up to the security guard. He shows him his phone and the security guard nods.

Niall pulls me along with him towards the VIP section. There's multiple little rooms with either a name or the word 'available' stuck on the door. We walk to the door that says 'Horan' and Niall smirks before pushing the door open. "Welcome to my humble abode." He says as we walk in and my eyes widen.

The room is covered with gold. A gold tablecloth with gold glitter everywhere. 5 gold cups scattered over the table with a black rose. Black sofas with gold pillows surround the table. Gold balloons are scattered around the room. "The lovebirds finally made it." Harry's voice brings me back to earth.

"Shut up." I mumble and playfully slap his arm before grabbing his glass and chugging all of it, the burning in my throat feeling amazing. "That was mine." Harry mumbles as he snatches his glass back. "I know." I smile and kiss his head before walking over to Niall. "Can we go out to the normal pub?" I ask and he looks at me with confusion. "We got a VIP room for a reason." He says and I nod. "But I like it out there more." I say and he nods before grabbing my hand.

"We're going out to the main area." Niall says and the boys nod before I pull Niall out the room. We walk out of the VIP section and get to the bar. "10 shots!" I yell over the music and the bartender nods. I grab Niall's hand and pull him to sit beside me. Before the show, I changed into a small tight black dress and gold heels.

"Do all the VIP rooms come decorated like that or do you choose a theme?" I ask Niall over the music and he shakes his head. "You choose a theme and they decorate it." He says and I nod. "Why'd you choose gold and black?" I ask as the bartender places down 2 shot glasses in front of us. "Because of you." He says and I look at him with confusion.

"Me?" I ask and he nods. "You're wearing a black dress and gold shoes so I thought it'd be nice to have you match the room." He explains and I nod with a smile. "Thank you!" I yell over the music and he nods with a small smile. "Cheers!" I yell and hit my glass with his before we both take down the shot.

"Woo, that feels good." I say and get the bartender to refill it. I take down about 5 shots while Niall takes down 6. "That's enough for you, I don't want you to do something you'll regret." Niall says as he pulls my glass away. "One more, just so we can be matching!" I slur with a laugh and Niall shakes his head. "You're already drunk Bunny." He says and I shake my head.

"Please Panny, just one more, I promise." I yell and he sighs before nodding. "Only one more and then that's it." I nod and smile before taking my last shot with a scream of excitement. "Let's go dance." I say as I stand up and fall on Niall with a laugh. "My legs are jelly!" I laugh and Niall smiles at me as he holds me up. "You sure you wanna dance?" He asks and I nod. "Let's go!" I yell and grab Niall's hand as I stumble through the pub to get to the dance floor.