CHAPTER 20: MORE THAN JUST A BAND

!! Trigger Warning !!

Violence.

"Can't you go faster?" I ask the driver as I see the boys slowly get further away. The driver nods and speeds up as the boys turn a corner. We continue following the boys as the radio softly hums some music.

After about 2 minutes, I get a call from Niall making me panic. "Hello?" I answer it after turning down the music and instructing the driver to continue following the boys. "Hey Bunny." Niall's voice comes through causing me to smile.

"Hey Panny." I smirk and look out the window.

"What are you up to?" Niall asks, making me sigh.

"Uh just watching a random film on the tv." I say as we come to a stop.

"Cool, we're just about to head into the party." Niall replies as I hum in acknowledgement.

"Have fun." I say as we start driving again.

"We'll try. You have fun watching your film." Niall says before there's a few mumbles of words going on in the back. "Gotta go now, bye Bunny." Niall says as the taxi pulls into the same secluded parking area as the boys did.

"Bye Panny." I say, making sure to stay hidden from the boys as I pay the driver and get out.

I watch as the boys pull out a bunch of bags. I place my phone in the back pocket of my trousers and hide behind a car. The boys begin walking to an abandoned building while I walk a few seconds behind them and hide behind broken walls.

The boys walk over to the end of the room and place down all their things. Harry squats down and begins pulling out 4 towels. He hands them to Louis, who then places the towels on an old cracked table.

Niall pulls out a few chains and places them in front of the black bags sat on the floor in front of the boys. Liam grabs a few water bottles and puts them beside the towels.

"Ready boys?" Harry says, getting up and dusting off his pants. The boys all nod before Niall pulls out a small round box from his pocket. "What's that?" Harry asks, pointing to the small box in his mate's hands.

"That my friend is Cornelius." Niall says, petting the box. "Cornelius?" Louis asks as he comes up to stand beside Harry. "My bluetooth speaker." Niall smiles before turning it on.

As he begins connecting the speaker to his phone, the sound of footsteps causes me to quickly crawl to a different spot where I can see everything take place while remaining hidden.

"Ah, welcome boys." Harry says as 4 men in oversized and messy clothes appear. "Let's cut to the chase, you got the stuff?" One of the men says, pointing to Harry. "Hey, let's slow down a bit. How are you? How's the wife? Oh wait, she's dead." Harry says, throwing what looks like a polaroid towards the man.

"You bastard!" The man says before pulling off his jacket. "Bring it on Jennifer!" Niall yells, pulling off his shirt. "Mate, what's with the strip tease?" Louis says, as he pulls his hat off. "Can't get blood on it." Niall mumbles with a sheepish smile.

"Why? Pussy boy got a missus?" One of the men says as he and his gang begin walking towards the boys. "Something like that." Niall mumbles before walking over to his speaker. "Let's get this started boys!" Niall yells before music starts blasting through the building.

Punches and kicks are thrown around as well as every swear word known to mankind. Each boy goes against one of the men. Niall fights beside a few broken chairs, Harry fights beside the broken doors, Louis fights beside the stairs and Liam fights right in the middle of the room.

Blood covers the floor as Louis takes a knife and stabs the man he's fighting. When the guy is on the floor, Louis gets on top of him and begins stabbing him multiple times. Once the guy stops moving, Louis gets off him and walks over to Harry.

He helps Harry fight and just as the guy falls to the ground, a loud crack echoes through the building even though the music is blasting and Liam's guy falls to the ground. The boys begin to walk over to where Niall is but Niall stops them saying he's got it under control.

Niall throws a few punches as well as dodges a few himself. "Mother fucker!" The man yells as he tries to hit Niall in the face. Niall grabs hold of the man's fist and puts his other hand on his chest.

"Excuse me sir, please keep the hits below the face. I know you're mad that we murdered your little lady friend but Jennifer, it would be greatly appreciated if you kept your hits below the shoulders." Niall ends with a nod before letting go of the man and continuing the fight.

The boys all burst out laughing as I stifled a laugh myself. The man keeps yelling profanities at Niall while he just dodged the hits. "You know, you're a feisty one Jennifer." Niall says, punching the man in the stomach.

"My name is not Jennifer." The man yells, out of breath. "You seem like a Jennifer to me. I could call you Jenny if your little heart desires." Niall says, rubbing his nose.

"Shut the fuck up." The man yells before running towards Niall. "Okay Jenny." Niall nods before punching the man causing him to fall to the ground.

Niall kicks the man a few times before the man stops moving and Niall sighs. "Well, that was eventful." Niall says before walking towards the towels. He grabs one and wipes himself off as the others do the same.

"You always fight in the most weirdest ways ever." Harry mumbles before grabbing the chains. Harry and Louis tie up the men as Niall and Liam pack everything up.

Once they're all done, Niall puts on his shirt again. Niall grabs the speaker and they all begin walking out the building. Niall yelled the lyrics to the song as the others shook their heads.

I walk over to the exit and watch as the boys drive off. I quickly walk over to the road before stopping a taxi. I get in and give the driver the address before my phone begins ringing. "Hello?" I sigh into the phone.

"Wow Bunny, why all the excitement to talk to me?" Niall's voice echoes through the phone.

"Sorry, just tired." I say, looking out the window.

"What'd you do?" Niall asks and I turn up the music.

"I decided to go check out a bakery I had seen when we were going to the hotel and I'm on my way back to the hotel right now." I reply as I watch the buildings and trees pass by.

"Cool. The boys and I are on our way back now too." Niall says and I hum in acknowledgment.

"You had fun yeah?" I ask as my heartbeat quickens.

"Not as much as I've had around you." Niall replies and silence takes over. "Anyways, gotta go. See you back at the hotel Bunny."

"Yeah, bye Niall." I whisper before ending the call.

The rest of the ride back to the hotel was quiet. Once we reach, I pay the driver and walk into the hotel. I get to my room and sit down on the bed. I stare at my blank phone for a while before there is a bunch of knocks at the door.

I sigh and get up to open it. 4 boys walk in as soon as I open the door, making me tense. "Hey Bunny!" Niall says, coming towards me but I walk back. Confusion takes over his features and he tilts his head to the side.

"What's wrong?" He asks as I walk away from him. "Hello?" He says and the boys look at us in confusion. "Bells?" Harry says, looking at me. "What happened? Why won't you talk to us?" Louis asks as I wrap my arms around myself.

"I know." I whisper. "What?" Niall asks, trying to come closer but I push him away. "I know." I say a little louder. "What do you know?" Harry asks and I pull my knees to my chest. "I know you're more than just a band." I say, making everyone freeze.