CHAPTER 24: COSMIC LOVE

"Look at the people, they look so tiny." I point out laughing. "Imagine if it rained and you could like touch the cloud the rain was coming from." I tell Niall as we reach the top of the ferris wheel.

"You are the most peculiar person I've ever met." Niall mumbles, playing with the tips of my hair. I shrug and get my phone out.

I open the camera app and begin taking pictures of the city. I turn to Niall to see him already looking at me. I smile and move closer to him. I bring my phone in front of us and take a few pictures.

After taking a billion photos, much to Niall's protests, I put my phone away and turn to Niall. I grab his hand and hold it. "I've never been on a ferris wheel before." I whisper, looking into Niall's eyes.

"Me neither." He whispers and I smile. "How's it feel to be on top of the world?" Niall smiles and I run a hand through his hair. "It feels pretty damn good." I smirk and run my finger across his bottom lip.

"I'm glad you dragged me to the main part of Dublin." Niall mumbles, his lips brushing against mine. "I'm glad I decided to do something spontaneous." I turn my head, looking at the city before turning back to Niall.

"The city looks so beautiful from here." I whisper, rubbing my thumb across his cheeks. "You're beautiful." Niall whispers and I blush. "I'm not." I mumble and look down.

Niall places two fingers underneath my chin and  makes me look up at him. "Yes you are. Don't ever think you're not. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen." Niall states and I blush, slowly nodding and thanking him.

The ride slowly comes to a stop and people start getting off. Once it's our turn, Niall gets off and helps me. Niall wraps an arm around my waist and we walk through the carnival, towards the exit.

"That was actually so much fun." I tell Niall as we pass through the exit. "It surprisingly was." Niall agrees and pulls me closer to him. "Where would you like to go next my little bunny?" Niall asks as we walk together.

We walk back to the metro and walk in when the doors open. We make our way to a secluded part and sit down. We talk for a while about random things and before we realise it, we make it back to the station.

We walk out in each other's arms and make our way to the car. "How does this car always seem to be everywhere we go?" I ask Niall as we slowly approach the car. "Mafia secrets." Niall winks and I nod.

"Can I drive?" I ask him with hopeful eyes. "You can drive?" Niall asks with wide eyes. "Yes, now give me the keys." I roll my eyes and put out my hand.

"Bunny-" He begins to argue but I cut him off. "Panny. Keys, please." I say and Niall sighs, putting the keys in my hand. We get in and I start the car. Once I make sure Niall put on his seatbelt, I begin to drive.

"Where are you taking me?" Niall asks as he holds my hand. "We are gonna go have a little picnic in a field because I miss the little things like that." I explain and Niall nods.

I drive us to McDonald's and we order our food. The next stop is a little clothes shop, where I get a big blanket along with a smaller one. I make my way back to the car and place the blankets in the backseat.

Putting in the coordinates to a random field I found on google, we drive off to our little picnic destination.

"Good choice." Niall says, admiring the scenery. "Thank you." I grin and turn off the car. Niall grabs the blankets and the food before following me to the field.

Niall hands me the food and sets down the blanket before running back to the car. I stand there dumbfounded until he returns with a black box in his hands.

"Couldn't forget some music now could we." Niall smirks and places the speaker down next to the blanket.

I sit down across from Niall and place our food in between us. We pull out our food and begin eating it while we talk about how our day has been.

"That one is the North star. It's the only one that stays in the same spot. Everything else just-" I explain while pointing up at the stars as we lay down on the blanket. "-spins around it." Niall whispers, finishing my sentence. "Yeah." I whisper and smile at him.

"Oh my god I love this song." I say and pull Niall up with me. I make him dance under the moonlight as the song plays.

He laughs and follows my lead as I do the craziest dances I could think of. I take off my jacket and walk up to Niall. I move my hips against his as he places his hands on my hips.

As the beat drops, I jump away from Niall and scream the lyrics as I look up at the sky and move my body.

Niall smiles and watches me dance. I quickly run to him and tackle him down to the floor as we laugh. Niall flips us around and I fake a pained face. Niall loosens his grip and looks at me in concern.

I quickly take this opportunity to flip us over and pin Niall's hands down and smirk. I lean down next to his ear. "Gotcha." I whisper and place kisses along his jaw.

"You are very cheeky, Bunny." Niall smiles and I grin. "Keeps you on your toes doesn't it." I smirk and Niall flips us again. We continue to play wrestle as the song plays in the distance.

Our rubbish from our food sits on the little grass beside our blankets and the speaker blasts music beside it. Our jackets sit in little piles on the other side of the blanket. My panda bear sits under our jackets along with our phones.

Niall grabs both my wrists in his hand and his other one pushes my hair out of my face. Niall sits down on my thighs, careful not to hurt me, to keep my legs restricted.

"You lose." Niall whispers and pecks my lips. I sigh and give up after a few minutes of fighting. "Giant." I mumble and look away.

Gentle fingers pull my head towards Niall's. "You look really beautiful right now." Niall whispers, running his finger over my lips. 

We look at each other for a while before I grab ahold of Niall's chain and pull him down into a kiss. Niall leans on my hands to keep his weight from crushing me.

Niall's tongue roams my mouth before we pull away. Niall continues to place kisses across my neck, causing me to moan. My hands find his hair.

Niall pulls away and looks down at me. Our heavy breathing almost in sync. I push Niall back so he falls on his ass and he looks at me with confused eyes.

I make my way on to his lap and look him in the eyes. I peck his lips before pulling away. I take a deep breath before my hands clutch the bottom of my shirt.

I look Niall in the eyes and quickly lift my shirt off my body. The sharp intake of breath from Niall gives me the idea that he likes what he sees. My black lace bra making my boobs look big and full.

Niall wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. "Are you sure?" Niall asks and I nod. "Words darling. I'm not gonna do anything with you if the words don't come out of your mouth." Niall says and I nod once again. "Yes." I say and my bra clip is flicked open.