CHAPTER 16: CRAZY ENDINGS

My heart is beating fast and my breaths become short. I feel the burn beginning to form from all the running. The lights flash as we run through the big silver doors. Gunshots ring throughout the area causing me to scream and Niall to push my head down.

We turn at a corner and Niall quickly places the black bag on the floor. He takes off his shirt and jeans, telling me to do the same. I quickly follow Niall's instructions and pull off my clothes, leaving me in my undergarments.

Niall hands me a red dress and tells me to put it on as he pulls up his pants. I put on the dress that flows beautifully from the back but falls about mid thigh in the front. Niall pulls on his shirt and coat before handing me a blonde wig.

He helps me put it on and pulls out the black box from the bag and places it in his coat pocket. He throws the bag and clothes in a corner before grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. We burst through the door just as the men behind us turn the corner we were previously at.

Music blasts and couples are dancing. Niall pulls me to the middle and places his arms on my waist and I place mine on his neck. "I'm so sorry Bunny." Niall whispers in my ear as he pulls me to his chest.

3 hours earlier...

"What can I get you?" The bartender says as he smiles and places his hands on the table. "Surprise me" I say, looking up at him with the menu in my hand. He smirks and walks away as I look around the pub.

I see Niall and Louis in the corner playing a game of pool as Liam dances with a girl wearing a very short dress in the middle of the dance floor. Harry sits a few feet away from me at the bar. A drink is placed in front of me and I smile, thanking the bartender.

I slowly take a sip and look around for the guy in the photo. Lights flash, making it harder to make out the features of a person. After a while, I find someone who looks similar to the photo sitting at one of the VIP tables.

I wasn't sure if I got the right man so I decided to get a closer look. I look down and my shirt and pants before calling over the bartender. "Do you have some scissors?" I ask over the loud music. He nods and hands me a pair of scissors before taking another order.

I grab the scissors and cut up the pants I was wearing. Once it was short enough, I cut a line in the shirt. I tied up the end in a knot in front of my stomach and cut off the sleeves. I cut up the neck part into strings of fabric and tied them behind my neck.

I then grabbed my drink and walked off towards the table. Security guards blocked me from entering but I was still able to see and hear the man inside. "Am I not allowed to go in?" I ask, sipping my drink.

I look behind the guys and make eye contact with the man. I smirk and push up my boobs a bit. The man smirks and calls one of the guards over. Soon, I'm let in and I smirk as I sit beside the man.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this?" He smirks, leaning forward on the table. "Got bored." I shrug and turn to him. He smirks and scoots closer to me. I try to hide my discomfort and smile.

"What's your name?" He says, running a finger up and down my arm. "Amelia." I whisper and seductively bite my lip. "What about you?" I ask, running a hand over his chest. "Not important." He says and I nod.

"I need some lip balm." I say, turning to my purse and looking at the picture before grabbing my lip balm. I turn back to the man and realise he's the right person. I place my lip balm in my purse and then grab my drink.