CHAPTER 22: FUCK IT

"You work for the most powerful mafia in the world?!" I ask, breaking the silence. Niall slowly nods and plays with the rings on his fingers.

"So you kill people for a living?" I ask, my throat drying up a bit. "No, we do a bunch of other things too." Niall explains, looking at me. I nod and place my hands on the table. "Why did you tell me this?" I ask, looking Niall in the eyes.

"I don't want you to leave. Ever since I saw you at that party, you've been on my mind all the fucking time and no matter what I do I can't get you out." Niall confesses, making me roll my eyes.

"You and your cheesy line you stole from some dumb romance film has now lifted me off my feet." I sarcastically remark, causing Niall to shake his head and grab my hands. "Bunny, I don't know what this is or why I'm acting like this but I know you're different from anyone I've ever met in my life and I can't let you go." Niall whispers, running his fingers over mine.

"What the fuck is going on?! One minute I despise you then the next I feel like I really need to give you a chance and slowly begin falling for you. It's like I blanked out a few months." I say as I play with his rings.

"I'm not complaining." Niall laughs and I crack a smile. "Bunny please don't leave." Niall whispers after a while. "I don't feel safe." I whisper and Niall shakes his head. "I promise I'll protect you. The boys will protect you too. We don't particularly enjoy doing what we do but we've been doing it so long that making it 'fun' is the only way we can cope." Niall explains and I sigh.

"It hasn't even been a month of tour. My life must be really boring because more has happened these past 10 days than in my whole life." I say, causing Niall to chuckle. "Guess we're just full of surprises." Niall smirks and I nod.

"So are you staying?" Niall whispers as he continues to play with my hands. "Fuck it." I smile and get up from my seat. I walk over to Niall and smash my lips against his. He instantly kisses back, grabbing my waist.

Niall slips his tongue into my mouth and begins exploring every part. His hands travel down to my ass as my fingers tangle into his hair.

After a while, we both pull away to catch our breaths. Niall looks at me with his swollen red lips and smiles. "I'm taking that as a yes." He grins, causing me to crack a small smile and playfully push him.

Niall wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me down onto his lap. "You, my Bunny, are very cheeky." Niall whispers, squeezing my hips. "You're gonna be the death of me." Niall tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear and gently grabs my face.

"Good thing I've got nothing to lose." Niall smiles and gently places his lips on mine. His soft pink lips sends electric currents through my body. His ring covered fingers grip my ass, causing me to moan.

We both pull away to breathe and I take this opportunity to admire him. His blonde hair sticks up in random spots due to him not styling it. His silver chain hangs loosely around his neck and his silver cross earring hangs delicately from his ear.

His white shirt covered with a black leather jacket and jeans with chains hanging off them give him a very dangerous vibe. Niall's cheeks, a soft tinge of pink, and his swollen red lips inches away from my own swollen lips and flushed face.

As my eyes meet his, the world disappears. 'Niall' being the only thing. Niall gets up from his seat, holding me up by my ass as I wrap my arms and legs around him.

Niall walks out of the room and continues walking through the cemetery. We reach the car and Niall places me on the seat. I smile and peck his lips causing him to grin. He quickly walks around to the driver's side and gets in.

I put my seatbelt on and look at Niall. "Seatbelt." I say and cross my arms across chest. "Bunny-" Niall begins to argue but I cut him off. "Seatbelt." I state and Niall sighs, putting his seatbelt on.

"Good boy." I joke and pat Niall's head. He flips me off, causing me to laugh before he begins pulling out of the parking area. Niall places his hand on my thigh.

"Panny?" I say, causing Niall to turn his head towards me for a second before looking back at the road. "Why do you have that room in that secret cave in a cemetery?" I ask, running my hands over his rings.

"It's one of the safe rooms we have across the world. It has no service, no internet, no camera, nothing at all. It's in case we need to go off the radar for a while or we need a safe place to hideout." Niall explains and I nod, looking out the window again.

"It feels nice." Niall's voice breaks the silence. "What feels nice?" I ask, turning towards him. "Being able to tell you things and not hide them. It's weird Bunny, it's like you've completely taken over my mind and heart and I have no idea why or how that happened." Niall explains, a small smile taking over his face.

"Kind of feels like I'm under a love spell or something." Niall mumbles, squeezing my leg. "Yeah." I whisper, before grabbing Niall's hand.

"Stop the car." I say and Niall looks at me. "What?" He replies, kind of shocked. "Stop the car." Niall looks at me, slowing down the car before it's parked off the side of the road.

I grab my phone and Niall looks at me weird. I put in the coordinates for the metro that runs through the city of Dublin and hand the phone to Niall. "Follow that." I instruct him and he nods.

After a while of Niall giving me confused looks and following the gps, we make it to the metro. Niall parks the car outside and I quickly run out the car.

"Slow down!" Niall yells as he runs behind me. "What are you doing?!" Niall says once he's caught up with me. "Just live a little Panny." I smile and Niall shakes his head.

I grab his hand and pull him along with me. We get tickets and make it to the metro. Once the doors open, I quickly run in as Niall gets pulled by me.

We go to a secluded part of the metro and I sit down. "So what is your genius plan?" Niall asks as he sits down beside me. "Fuck it." I reply as the metro doors shut and we begin moving.

"Fuck it?" Niall asks, looking at me in confusion. "We're gonna go to the main part of the city and we're gonna just go where the wind takes us." I say and Niall nods. "Well okay then my little daredevil." Niall smiles and wraps his arms around me.