CHAPTER 55: CATS OUT OF THE BAG

"Malik." Niall says, pushing me behind him. "Horan." He smirks, putting his gun in the band of his jeans. "What the fuck do you want?" Niall asks, wrapping his arm tighter around me. "A little birdie told me that Mr. Horan is a daddy to be." He says, walking over to the bed. He smiles, leaning back on his hands. "I've been sent to, in a lack for better words, make sure it doesn't survive."

"So what, you're here to kill the baby that's dead?" Niall says, his breathing getting heavier. "Oh yes, the baby that was miscarried?" He says, smirking at him. "I'm not here for that baby." He says, turning to me. "I'm here for baby b."

I wrap my hands around my stomach, tears gathering in my eyes. "If you touch even a single hair on her head-" Niall begins to threaten before being interrupted. "Calm down, papa bear. I would never hurt my baby sister." He says and I gasp looking up at him. "What?" Niall asks, looking back at me. "Whoops, guess the cats out of the bag." He says, pulling out a cigarette.

"Niall." I say, turning to look at him. "What the fuck is he on about?" He says, moving away from me. "I'm sorry." I cry, looking at him. "You're a Malik?" He says, looking at me in shock. "Biologically, yes." The voice from the bed says. "Shut up." I say, glaring at him. "He was going to find out eventually." He replies, rolling his eyes.

"Please let me explain." I say, turning back to Niall. "You've been lying this whole time?" He asks in shock. "No." I say, shaking my head. "If you'd just let me explain." I say, wiping my tears. "Niall, please." I plead, watching him look down. "Panny." I whisper and he looks up. "Don't." He says, moving around the room. "10 minutes. Please let me explain." He sighs and runs his hands over his face. "Fine." He eventually agrees and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yes, he is my brother. Biologically." I say, turning towards my brother in anger. "What I told you before was the truth. I was adopted. I only learnt of everything the night of the party." Niall leans against the wall and crosses his arm. "So you weren't sent here to take down this mafia?" He says and I sigh. "Okay yes, I was sent here to take you all down." I admit and he shakes his head, laughing. "I'm such an idiot." He whispers to himself.

"Just shut up and let me explain." I say, rubbing my face. "Sis, you're really bad at this." My brother says and I stare at him. "You didn't fall in love and get pregnant by the lad you're supposed to hate and take down now did you?" I say and he puts his hands up. "I'm just saying, could've been done by now." He says, looking at his watch. "Can we get this over with?" Niall says, staring at us. My brother sighs and gets up, walking over to Niall.

"I am Zayn Malik, which you already knew. Anyways, yes we're rival mafias. 25 years ago, mum and dad had a baby. Now this baby was the 11th child. Yes, I know a lot of children, dad was a whore. 28 years ago, mum and dad had me, dad slept around had other children with other women, but then mum got pregnant again with this little one." He says, pointing at me. "So we're fully biologically siblings. This caused a little trouble between the mafia so our nan gave her to a friend who then gave her to his cousin who then gave it to the neighbour who gave it to their sister who gave it to her aunt who gave it to her cousin. It was a long process but eventually she got to her adoptive parents. Halloween night, we sort of kidnapped her and told her everything to which she was shocked but then she refused to be a part of it." I move in front of him and stop him.

"They explained everything, I disagreed with everything so I refused to join. They threatened my parents, Niall. I had to listen to them." I explain and he stares at me. "What was the mission?" He asks and I look down. "I was supposed to make you all like me and distract you all while they took down everyone." I say, slowly looking up.

"We all liked you from the beginning, why wait so long?" He asks and I let out a small sigh. "Well I told them you all hated me." I say and he laughs. "Why?" I look up with, making eye contact. "I couldn't let them hurt you or the boys." I say, wiping my tears with a small laugh. "I know it's dumb considering it was my mission but there's so much that's happened." Niall walks towards me and I look at him. "I promise you, Panny, everything between us was real." I whisper, my hands coming up to his cheeks. "The library. The field. Everything." I whisper and he stares at me.

"Is that everything?" He asks and I slowly nod, glancing at Zayn. "So your birth parents are the leaders of the mafia that is an enemy to ours and you came here to trick us so we could be taken down?" He slowly asks and I nod once again.

"Wow Bunny, you did a really good job." He says, giving me a high five. "What?" Zayn asks, looking between us. I turn to him with a smile and he looks at me confused. "Did you really think I would do that to him?" I ask as Niall wraps his arms around me.

"He knew all along?" Zayn asks, looking at me in shock. "No, we had an incident with James and that night I told him everything." I say, wrapping my hands around his waist. "James called me and well things happened and then I told Niall part of it that night. He knew about me lying about the bakery and he knew I met my biological family. Other than that, he was clueless about the mafia stuff and that I knew he was in it so that was fun to pretend but then I came clean when he woke up." I explain when he looks at me confused. "Anyways, we have a plan that we actually just completely finished yesterday. We've talked about it and you, Malik, have a role in this whole plan." Niall says, smirking at him. "Don't worry, I made him go easy on you." I say, walking over to Zayn. "And to think we met two years ago." He mumbles, running a hand over his face.

"Okay, what do I do?" He asks and I smile, moving to my bags. "Well, we obviously can't let anyone know we're expecting a baby, not even the boys. This means we need very discreet and private doctor visits which you have to arrange. Only the best for your niece." Niall says, grabbing his own clothes. "You will also need to find us a way to get her to the places I've arranged, but that doesn't start for another month so you have time. We're going to need to find a way to communicate now so we'll use burner phones and code words because we thought that would make it a little less intense and a little fun." He says, turning to me with a smile.

"We'll tell you the rest later, for now, you have to beat Niall up." I say, placing my clothes on the bed. "You're allowed to hit hard enough to make him barely bleed a little but not enough to cause too much pain or any actual injuries." I walk over to him and stand in between him and Niall. "I'll add some makeup to make it seem worse than it actually is but I need a base layer." I say, turning to Niall. He nods and I move away, nodding in return. I turn away as Zayn swings a few times at Niall and leaves a couple marks in a few places.

"Okay, that's enough." I say, walking over to Niall. "You okay?" I ask, cupping his cheeks gently. "Kiss it better?" He smirks and I roll my eyes, moving away from him.

"You may leave now, I assume your job is done?" Zayn nods and I smile, moving to the door. "Goodbye brother." I say with a cheeky smile and he rolls his eyes walking towards me. "Bye sis" He says, messing up my hair as he leaves.

I close the door and turn to Niall who smiles at me. "Bunny, wanna come kiss me better?" He smirks at me and I shake my head with a small laugh. "Do you think they untied the boys?" I ask, crossing my arms and walking towards him. "Yes." He says, wiping his mouth a bit. "Don't you hear the footsteps?" He says as the sound of feet hitting the floor come through the door. "Niall! Arabella!" Harry yells, pushing open the door. "We were under attack." He says, out of breath. "Yeah, we know." Niall says, pointing to his face. "I'm so glad you're the only one they got." Louis mumbles staring at Niall who sends him a glare.

"Could you guys give us a minute to clean up?" I ask the boys, reaching out to touch Niall. "Okay, but come down straight after cos we need to talk." He says, pulling Harry out of the room with him. I turn to Niall and sigh. "We have children." I say and he nods, wrapping his arms around me.

"Little do they know."