CHAPTER 25: THE ONE WHERE THEY'RE INTIMATE

!Warning! 

Mature Content 

"What do you think it's gonna be like when you meet the one?" Sophia asks me as we sit on the bed. "I don't know. I think you just know when it happens." I reply as I paint my toes.

"What? Like a gut feeling or like a voice saying it in your ear?" Sophia asks as she shoves another spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"I don't know Soph, I guess you just feel comfortable and you feel like you've known the person forever and no matter what anyone does, you just have a gut feeling that they are the one you're meant to be with." I sigh and Sophia nods, resuming the film on the tv.

3 years later...

Pleasure. That's all I felt from the moment my bare back touched the soft blanket. Niall pulls off his shirt and I unbuckle his belt. Niall takes off his pants, now in just his boxers, and hovers over me.

Niall leans down and kisses my lips, moving towards my cheeks then down to my jaw. His sloppy wet, but very pleasurable, kisses reach my neck and my moans get louder.

Niall slowly begins placing kisses lower and lower until he reaches my exposed chest. He looks me in the eyes as he slowly takes my right nipple in his mouth.

"Niall!" I gasp and grab the blanket. Niall's other hand plays with my left nipple. After a while, Niall lets go of my nipples and begins placing kisses down my stomach.

Once Niall reaches my pants, he looks up at me and I nod. "Please take them off." I whisper out of breath. Niall's fingers grab a hold of my pants and they're soon off my body leaving me in my black lace underwear.

Niall comes up to kiss my lips. As his tongue enters my mouth, he begins rubbing my clothed entrance. I moan and pull my lips away. Niall trails the kisses down to my neck.

He pushes my underwear aside and runs a finger across my wet slit. I feel Niall smirk against my neck at how soaking wet I am, but before I can tell him off for being cocky, my head is thrown back and a loud moan escapes me as two fingers are pushed into me.

Niall slowly pulls his fingers back out before slowly pushing them in again. "Fuck." I moan and grab onto the blanket. Niall kisses down to my chest, before running his tongue over my nipple and quickening his pace.

"Niall, I'm gonna-" My sentence is cut off by a gasp. "What the fuck?!" I look at Niall with an annoyed face. I groan and Niall chuckles, licking his fingers.

"Patience darling." Niall whispers before pulling off my underwear. He pushes my legs apart and begins placing kisses along my thighs.

A gentle kiss is placed on my clit making me hum in pleasure. The hum soon becomes a loud moan as Niall's tongue quickly flicks against my clit.

My fingers tangle into his hair as his tongue begins going in and out of my entrance. "Fuck!" I moan and pull Niall's hair causing him to groan, sending vibrations against me.

He moves on to sucking my clit as he plunges two fingers into me. My moan's grow louder and I pull Niall's hair. I'm surprised I didn't actually pull any hair out.

"Niall, I'm gonna-" My sentence is cut off by a loud moan and I'm cumming against Niall's fingers. Niall continues with his fingers, helping me through my orgasm. Once I calm down, Niall pulls his fingers out.

He looks at them and turns to me with a smirk. "What?" I say, out of breath. He shows me his fingers and I gasp. His fingers are now soaking wet with my cum.

"How's it feel to have your first real orgasm?" Niall smirks and sticks his fingers in his mouth. "Mind blowing." I say and close my eyes.

"No no no darling, we're not done yet." Niall whispers and I open my eyes. "Why? Does little Panny wanna have some sex?" I smirk and run my hands down Niall's chest as he hovers over me.

"Wanna have your nice big cock inside my tight little pussy?" I whisper in his ear as I grab ahold of his dick in his boxers. "Fuck." Niall groans and nods.

"An eye for an eye I guess." I mumble and place a kiss on his jaw before pushing down his boxers. He pulls them off the rest of the way and grabs his pants. He goes through the pocket and pulls out a condom.

He hovers over me and opens the packet with his teeth. "Wanna do the honours?" Niall smirks, holding the condom in between two fingers and shaking it in front of my face.

I grab the condom and run my hands down his body. I run my finger over the slit on his tip and he groans, his head falling on my shoulder. I smirk and place the condom at the top of his dick. I slowly roll it down.

"Get ready for the best sex of your life." Niall smirks and pecks my lips before slowly pushing into me. I wince a bit at first, since it's been a while and Niall was huge.

Niall pushes all the way in and waits for me to adjust. "Okay, you can move." I wrap my hands around his waist and Niall kisses my neck. He slowly pulls out until only the tip is in and then slowly pushes back in.

"Fuck!" I moan and throw my head back. Niall pulls out once again and then pushes back in, a bit quicker than before. "Niall!" I moan and bite my lip.

"Faster!" I moan and Niall begins thrusting his dick in and out. "Ah Niall!" I moan and my nails dig into his back. "Fuck!" Niall groans and his forehead falls against my chest.

Niall pulls his head away from my chest and sits up on his knees, his dick still in me. He lifts my legs up and starts thrusting his dick inside me at different angles.

One certain angle causes me to completely jerk my body and let out the loudest moan. "Found it." Niall smirks and I'm too dazed to process what he means.

Niall continues going at that angle and soon I'm screaming his name while roughly cumming on his dick. Niall groans, falling onto my chest, and spills into the condom.

We lay there for a few minutes trying to catch our breaths before Niall slowly pulls out. Niall pulls off the condom and ties the end. Niall smirks and goes back down and begins cleaning me up with his tongue. After a while, and a few moans, Niall gets up and smiles.

I smile and look at him through heavy eyes. He grabs the smaller blanket and places it over us as he lays down beside me. He wraps his arms around me and I cuddle into his side.

"That was indescribable." I whisper, looking at Niall. "It really was." He mumbles as I trace his features.

"Thank you for cleaning me up." I smile and Niall tightens his grip on me. "That's what a gentleman does." Niall whispers and I laugh. "You're not a gentleman." Niall shrugs. "Yeah but for you I'll try." He whispers before I peck his lips and fall asleep in his arms.