CHAPTER 18: FOOTBALL AND DANCING

"Boys, quit the lovey dovey shit and get to rehearsals! Now!" The loud voice of the tour manager echoed through the arena causing us to break out of our hug. "Ms. Davidson please leave these boys alone so they can get on with their jobs." I nod and quickly walk away muttering a small 'bye' along the way.

As the voices from the people on stage slowly disappear as I walk further away, I begin to think about what happened. I'm becoming vulnerable and that's not good. I quietly make my way to the dressing room and sit down on one of the sofas. I grab my phone and call the one person who I know will help me figure stuff out.

"Hey Bells!" Sophia's excited voice blasts through the phone.

"Hey Soph, how you doing?" I reply as I look up at the ceiling.

"I'm doing good. A bit stressed but overall good. You?"

"I'm getting by." I sigh and play with my hair.

"Come on Bells, I've known you for many years so I know when something is wrong. Tell me what's going on."

"The guys heard me sing a song I wrote. I cried and they hugged me." I say as my eyes begin tearing up.

"Oh, are you okay?" Sophia asks with a concerned tone.

"I'm scared, Soph." I whisper as the tears begin to fall.

"Oh babe, it's gonna be okay. Just let it out."

"I don't wanna get close to them but they keep breaking down my walls." I say, my voice cracking.

"Maybe you should let them in." Sophia whispers after a while.

"What?" I whisper back.

"Maybe they're different. Maybe you can let them in without being hurt." Sophia explains as my tears stop flowing.

"But-" I begin to argue but Sophia cuts me off.

"Just give it a try. Let things happen." Sophia says as my tears dry up.

"I guess I could give it a try." I whisper as I grab a tissue and blow my nose.

"Good. Now tell me about your day." Sophia says, making me laugh before I give her a rundown of everything that has happened.

After a while, the door to the dressing room opens and 4 giants walk in. Harry and Louis sit on the sofa in front of me and Liam sits in the chair off to the side. Niall comes and sits beside me and smiles. "Hi." He says with a grin. I smile back and mouth 'hello' before focusing on Sophia.

"When is your cousin's wedding again?" I ask as Niall hands me some food. I pull my phone away from my ear and thank him before putting my phone on speaker and putting it on the arm of the sofa.

"Uh about a month or two." Sophia's voice blares through my phone.

"What's in about a month or two?" Niall asks with a mouthful of food. "Sophia's cousin's wedding and don't talk with your mouth full." I say, making him roll his eyes. "Who's that?" Sophia asks, making me turn my attention to the phone. "A jackass." I mumble making Niall playfully glare at me. "It's Niall." He yells to my phone making me roll my eyes.

"You're with Niall?" Sophia asks as I take a sip of my drink.

"I'm with all the guys." I say as I unwrap my food.

"Oh well since we're on the topic of those guys, did you fuck Niall and was it good?" She asks, making my eyes widen and I choke. The guys all burst out in laughter as I blush. "Why would you ask that?" I mumble as I quickly take my phone off speaker.