CHAPTER 49: ALLERGIES OR NOT?!

"Do you want all black?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I want all of them black except the ring finger. I want that one to be orange." I smile, looking down at his hands on my lap before grabbing his hand. Niall is in just his boxers and I'm in one of his shirts and my underwear. "Why do you use only orange if you have so many other colours?" He asks as I paint his nails. "I don't know, I just do." I shrug, moving onto the next finger.

"It's ugly." He says and I roll my eyes. "You're ugly." I mumble and finish off the hand. Before I can grab his other hand, he wraps it around my throat. Adding slight pressure, he pushes my head to face him. "What was that?" He says in a low voice. "You're ugly." I whisper, swallowing away any bit of fear.

"Are you gonna take back what you said?" His voice becomes threatening as he tightens his grip. I shake my head while biting my lip. "You better watch that mouth of yours." He says, letting go of my throat. "And if I don't?" I teasingly say. "Bunny, you're pushing it." He says, handing me his hand so I can finish painting his nails. I send him a smile before continuing my work.

"Can I do yours?" He asks as he watches me paint the last nail. "If you want." I mumble and smile at him. "Be careful though. Don't ruin your nails." He nods and gently grabs the bottles. "I want them all orange except the ring finger. I want that one to be black." I bite my lip and he looks at me with wide eyes. "Really?" He asks and I nod. "Okay." He says with a huge grin.

"What do you think about weddings?" He asks me as he begins painting my nails. "I haven't really thought about it that much but I've always liked the idea of having something small." I say with a small shrug, getting a small nod in return. "What about you?" I ask him and he shrugs, finishing off the first hand. "Never thought of getting married."

I look at him as he concentrates on painting my nails. "Do you not like weddings?" He shakes his head and gently grabs my fingers as he paints them. "Just never thought of love or anything to do with it so marriage has just never crossed my mind." I nod and he smiles as he finishes my nails. "You've done a really good job for someone who doesn't wear nail polish that often." I say, looking at my newly painted nails. "Thank you, Bunny." He pecks my lips and I smile.

"Are you excited for your first concert back?" I ask him as he pulls me onto his lap. "Not really." He mumbles, rubbing his hands in circles over my hips. "Why not?" I ask in confusion, making sure to keep my nails from getting ruined. "I like not doing stuff. Doing concerts means doing jobs and I enjoyed the time where I didn't have to do that even though I was unconscious for 98% of it." I nod in understanding and lay my hands flat on his back.

"Why are you still part of it if you hate it so much?" He lets out a sigh and looks down at my lap. "Once you're part of it, the only way out is death." He looks up at me shrugging. "And I couldn't leave my brothers now could I?" I smile and kiss his cheek. "One day you'll be free." I whisper in his ear before pulling away. "Hopefully I won't have to be dead." He says, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"If you weren't part of the mafia, what would you want to do with your life?" I ask, running my fingers over the sides of his face. "I don't know. I've never thought of doing anything besides this." He shrugs and I look at him in confusion. "You hate the mafia yet can't imagine yourself not being in it?" I ask with a small laugh. "Yeah it's a complicated relationship." He mumbles with a smile.

"I want to live in a small white house with a yellow roof and a red door with blue flowers all over the garden." I say, playing with Niall's hair now that both our nails have dried. "Very specific. Any reasons behind them?" He asks, leaning back on his palms.

"Not really. I've always loved the idea of having a weird tacky house that is in the middle of nowhere." I shrug and run my hands down his chest. "That sounds like a really amazing place to live your life." Niall mumbles, running his hands up and down my thighs. I nod and lean forward, hugging him.