CHAPTER 54: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

"Look how cute they are." I hear a whisper from a few feet away. "Take a picture." I hear a second voice whisper before the sound of a camera clicking fills the room. "Idiot." I hear a third voice say, joined with a quiet smack. "Guys come on, we came in here to wake them up. We have to eat." The second voice says, stopping the other two. "Maybe we should order food, they look so peaceful and adorable." The first voice says as another click fills the room.

"No, come on. We need to wake them up so we can eat before going." The second voice says and is joined by a sigh. "How do we wake them up?" I hear the third voice say and I hear a bit of shuffling. "Maybe we can tap them? Or maybe turn on the lights? Or maybe pull off the blanket?" I hear the second voice say, before more shuffling occurs.

"Do any of that and I will cut off your dicks and feed it to you." I say without opening my eyes. I hear louder shuffling and sigh, opening my eyes. "What do you want?" I ask before looking down at my shirt. I slowly lift my shirt, revealing Niall fast asleep. I smile and run my fingers through his hair.

"We need you to make breakfast because we have a mission." Louis says and I look up. "A mission?" Harry nods, coming over to the bed and sitting down. "That's what you do when you're part of the mafia." I give him an unamused look and he sheepishly smiles. I let out a sigh and nod. "Okay, what do you all want?" I ask, stretching my arms. They all shrug in return to my question. "Okay, how about some eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, toast, and some fruit?" I ask and they all nod as I smile.

I look down at Niall sleeping on my stomach and gently tap his face. "Niall." I say, trying to wake him up. He groans and shifts a little. "Niall, wake up." I say, tapping a little harder. "Bunny, go away." He mumbles against my stomach. "Niall." I say, letting out a sigh. He groans and shifts down, pulling the blanket over his head. "Oh my god." He says from under the blanket. "What?" I ask as the boys try to contain their laughter.

"You're naked." My eyes widen and I blush. "Niall." I say angrily as the boys silently laugh. I let out a loud gasp and widen my eyes even more as I feel his tongue. "Niall!" I yell, hitting him as hard as I can. "Ow." He says and I glare at his figure under the blanket. "That's not usually the response I get." He mumbles and the boys burst out into laughter. "Shit." He mumbles under the blanket. He slowly crawls up and out of the blanket. "What the fuck are you 3 doing here?" He asks as I glare at him.

"We came here to wake you two up for breakfast." Harry says, laughing and clutching his stomach. "Fuck off." Niall says, throwing a pillow at him. "Get out." He says as the boys laugh. The boys leave, making a V with their fingers and sticking their tongue out. I continue glaring at Niall before pushing the blanket off of me.

"Bunny?" I hear Niall say from the bed as I pull my shirt over my head. "Baby?" I walk past him, tying my hair in a bun. "Love?" His voice comes from the bed as I make my way into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and get in, rubbing my small bump.

I feel two arms wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder. "I'm sorry." Niall says and I turn my head to look at him. "I forgive you." I whisper, gently kissing his lips. "It wasn't your fault." I say, smiling and pecking his lips before grabbing the soap. He unwraps his arms and takes the soap from me. "Our daughter is gonna get away with so many things if you're that easy to forgive." He smirks, rubbing his soap covered hand over my arms.

"Look who's talking, she won't get in any trouble with you." I say, watching him rub my back. "No? I think you should know I'm very good at punishments." He says, pinching my bum. "You couldn't punish me if you wanted to." I say, lifting my arms for him to wash. "Are you forgetting how our little muffin here was created?" He says, rubbing my stomach.

My breath hitches as he gets on his knees to wash my legs. "Maybe if you were good enough, I would remember." I say as his hand rubs higher up my leg. "You should watch your mouth, Bunny." He says, spreading my legs a bit. "And if I don't?" I say, looking down at him. "You don't want to know."

Rapid knocking against the door pulls us out of our trance. "What?" Niall asks, his hands going to my hips. The knocking continues and Niall groans, leaning his forehead against my thighs. "Fuck off." He says, his hands going around to touch my ass. We're met with silence for a few seconds before the knocking resumes.

"Niall!" Louis' voice comes through the door. "We are hungry. Arabella needs to cook us eggs and sausages with a side of BLUEBERRY pancakes." Niall's eyes widen and he gets up, pushing me against the wall. "Arabella went to the shops you idiot. She said she'd be back in 30." I look at him in confusion as he quietly goes through all the bottles of shampoo and conditioner.

We're met with silence and a door closing in the distance. Niall gets out and makes his way to the stack of towels. "Fuck." He grumbles, frantically going through the each one. "Niall?" I ask and he turns putting a finger against his lips.

"Found it." He whispers as he pulls out a small bottle. He makes his way to me and pulls me close "Okay, baby, I'm so sorry. We don't have time for questions." He says, getting a towel and drying me off. "We're under attack." He says before kissing me to block out my gasp.

He pulls back a few seconds later and I stare at him with an open mouth. "What?" He runs a hand through his hair and gives me the bottle. "A few years ago, I found a book all about different plants and herbs. I didn't have anything else so I constantly reread it. Over time I knew everything about all the plants and herbs I could find. When you first joined us, I made up this." He says, pointing at the bottle. "It's the most deadly and toxic mix of herbs and plants."

I look down at the bottle and then back at Niall. "No questions." He says and I nod, holding the bottle tighter. "I needed something that would 100% ensure your safety. I thankfully haven't had to use it yet but now, we might." He grabs a towel and some scissors. He starts cutting up the towel and tying the pieces around me, forming a makeshift sports bra.

"What the fuck is happening?" I mumble to myself as I watch him magically make a skirt with the towel. He gets up and puts on his boxers from the floor. "There's a gun on the table beside the door and another one in between some clothes of mine in my suitcase." He says, making his way to the last few towels. "Now, Bunny, I'm gonna go out and I'm gonna get the guns. Once I give you yours, I want you to run to the window and open it." He explains as he ties the towel pieces together, making sure it holds. "You're gonna take my keys and make your way to the car. You're gonna turn on my phone and play the playlist with a race car on it." He ties off the last piece and gets up.

"Once the playlist ends, you leave. Whether all of us are in the car or not, you leave and don't stop." I shake my head and put the bottle on top of the shelf. "I'm not gonna leave you. Any of you." Niall sighs and comes up to me, cupping my cheeks.

"Bunny, I will always find a way back to you. Besides, this is the perfect thing to set off your plans for leaving. Now all I have to do is be a dick." He says and I let out a small laugh.

My eyes meet his and travel down to his lips before reaching his eyes again. I pull him in for a kiss and hug him as tight as possible. The kiss isn't rough, fast, or lustful. This kiss was not like kisses we've previously had. This one was a kiss that meant something more. It was also full of fear. Fear of what's on the other side of the door. Fear of the events that are gonna take place. But most of all, fear of losing each other.

"I hate you." I whisper, slightly pulling away. "So much." Tears gathering in my eyes. "I know Bunny, I know." He whispers back with a smile, pushing my hair back. "Don't say it back." I say as Niall's mouth opens. "You can say it when you meet me in the car with the boys." He shakes his head with a smile and pecks my lips. "Anything for you."

We pull apart and he gets down on his knees. "You're only just starting to grow and you're witnessing things no one ever should. I promise to make a better life for you, flower." He says and I let out a small giggle. "Flower?" I ask and he looks up at me smiling. "Yeah. You're my bunny and this little one is my flower." He says, his arms wrapping around my waist. "What does that make you?" I ask, my hands running through his hair. "Lucky." I shake my head at his reply as he watches me with a smile.

"Ready?" He asks as we stand in front of the door. "Nope." I say, shaking my head. "Good, me neither." We share a look and kiss before Niall slowly opens the door.

"Hello Amara."