CHAPTER 47: CHEERS

The sound of punches being thrown echoes through the plane. Screams from the boys begin to drown out the sounds of the punches. Niall looks like he's about to collapse. I drown out every sound around me as I watch Niall fall to the floor.

"How the fuck have you done that?" Niall breathes out as I smirk at him and let my hair out of its bun. "Picked up a few things over the years." I give Niall a hand and try to help him up only to be pulled down onto his lap.

"Good to know my girl can kick my ass." Niall smirks and wraps his arms around me. "Hope you can use some of those moves when I'm deep inside of you." He whispers in my ear and begins kissing my neck. My hand finds its way to Niall's hair and I tangle my fingers in the faded blonde strands.

My grip tightens and I pull his head back. "Be careful what you wish for, Panny." My lips hover over his and I smirk as his breath hitches. "Leave room for Jesus!" Harry yells as he pushes us apart. Niall and I glare at him while he smiles and moves back to his seat.

"It takes a lot of effort to not just rip your head off your body." I mumble at him as Niall helps me up. "You'll finally be taller than me if you did rip off my head." He smiles at me as I stick my tongue out.

I walk through the plane until I find Liam sitting in one of the seats towards the back of the plane. I walk up to him as he looks out the window. "How are you feeling?" I ask in a low voice as I sit down beside him. He glances at me before turning to look back out the window.

"I don't know what you're going through nor am I gonna pretend I do. It can't be easy but I'm here for you. Even though we're not that close, I'm always here." I hear a sigh and hold back one of my own. "Thanks." Liam quietly says and I turn to look at him.

I send him a smile and receive a small one in return. "It feels like we've jumped 3 months. I could've sworn it was only yesterday we were playing our first show of the tour." Liam mumbles as he runs a hand through his hair. "I know, it's crazy. At least we're leaving bad stuff behind. We can start like a new beginning or something." My eyes connect with Liam's and he looks like he's thinking it over.

"We should do that. Have a new first show on the tour." I nod in agreement with a smile. I look to the side and find a bottle of apple juice. I grab two glasses and pour a little apple juice in each. I hand one to Liam and he takes it with a chuckle.

"To a fresh start." I say, holding up my glass. "To a fresh start." Liam says with a smile as he gently hits my glass with his. We quickly take the glass and put it against our lips. We tip them back and take the shot of apple juice.

I place the cup down and smile at him. "You are something else, Arabella Celeste Davidson." I grin at him and move to sit on the seat in front of him. I place my legs on his lap and smile. His arms find their way on my legs and I let out a small sigh.

"Are you gonna tell the boys?" I ask with a low voice. "Should I?" He looks at my legs as he traces patterns on them to distract himself. "Depends." I say as I play with my fingers. "On what?" I look up at him and send him a sad smile. "On how long you have."

Liam lets out a sigh and looks up at me. "I don't think I'm ready to tell them yet." I nod and give him another smile, this one not as sad. "Whenever you're ready." He smiles back at me and looks down at my rainbow socks. "Do you have something to tell me?" He smirks as he holds up my foot. I rolled my eyes and playfully started kicking him.

"I'm gonna go back to Niall. You coming?" I ask him as I stand up. "I think I'm gonna stay here for a bit." I nod and start walking away before I turn back. I grab the bottle of apple juice and hand it to him. "Enjoy." He laughs as he grabs it and thanks me.

"Goodbye my strawberry!" I yell as I walk away. I walk through the plane and go back to where the boys and I were before. I find Harry and Louis in a corner laughing at something on Harry's phone. Niall is asleep on his seat and I smile as I walk towards him. I gently sit on his lap and place his arms around me. I smile down at him as I run my fingers through his hair.

Slowly, his arms tighten around me and his eyes slowly open. "Hi." I whisper with a smile and I get a small smile in return from Niall before he kisses my lips. "Hi." He mumbles against my lips.

My fingers gently trace his puffy eyes and run down to his jaw. He looks down and smiles as he stares at my boobs. "I was going to say you look adorable but I take that back." He sends me a grin and I roll my eyes.

I tilt his head back and run my fingers through his hair. Niall closes his eyes and smiles. "I was made for loving you." I quietly start singing. "Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through." Niall's arms tighten around my waist as he gets comfortable. "Every bone screaming, I don't know what we should do."

I gently move one of my hands to his cheek. "All I know is darling." My fingers gently caress his cheek and I laugh a little at how cliche this situation is. "I was made for loving you." Niall joins in, surprising me a bit.

Niall opens one eye and grins at me. I lean forward and peck his lips. "Are you tired?" I ask him as I look at him. "A little." I nod and start getting up. "What are you doing?" Niall asks, tightening his arms around me to keep me from moving. "Moving so you can get some sleep." He shakes his head and pulls me closer to him.

"Do you not want me to move so you can have a good sleep." I ask, my voice coming out muffled due to my head being against his chest. "No." I sigh and relax against him. "You are a very weird person."

I mumble against his chest. "Thank you." I roll my eyes and pull out my phone from my pocket.

"We're landing in a few hours, I suggest you go to sleep." Niall nods and leans back against the chair, still keeping me pressed against his chest. I start going through my phone as I feel Niall's chin on my head.

Slowly, his grip on me loosens and soft snores escape him. I smile and slowly turn my head to look at him. I take a quick picture of him before going back to my phone. I quietly hum as I slowly reach up to play with Niall's hair.

A hand on my shoulder makes me jump. I look back and see Liam. "Hey?" He hands me a glass of apple juice and I take it, looking at him in confusion. "Cheers." He says as he holds out his glass. "Cheers?" I gently hit his glass with mine before drinking the juice.

"I'm ready."