57 - Zeke

Zeke, Zero, and Rava meet up with Mordechai, a man with ink-black hair and dark tan skin, and green eyes that shine bright in the light. Mordechai is another fallen angel, and he joins them with pride.

Zeke then takes them to search for the Eldersblood vampires he has been looking for for a while now. Zeke and Rava walk beside each other as they approach Illyrica, the last safe place they could go to.

But they cannot get in without attracting attention. Zeke knows this.

So instead of just going in regardless, Zeke and his allies stand across from the city's entrance.

"What now?" Rava asks.

Zeke turns to her. "I think now we have to send in Mordechai. We want them alive, after all."

Mordechai grins. He steps forward and vanishes into thin air. Zeke grins and nods to Rava and Zero.

"You two will be his backup. I will remain out here," he says.

"Fine," says Rava. "But don't be shocked when next time, I want to stay behind."

Zeke smirks. "I get it."

They descend into the city streets, and Zeke steps into the thick throng of people walking forward towards the doors of Illyrica.

Zeke walks down the streets, not stopping for anything. He walks along, looking all around for any sign of those vampires. But he cannot find any sign of them at all. So he just keeps walking along, not paying any mind to the people all around him.

He finally stops when he reaches the square. He sits down off to the side of the walkway, on a bench. As he sits there and waits for word on his vampires, he scrolls through his phone and just sits there, when suddenly, he gets a text from an unknown number.

- My name is Gabriel. We have a mutual interest in those special and magical vampires. I can help you. Text me at this number, we can get them together.

Zeke decides to call the number. Gabriel picks up on the third ring.

"You don't listen for shit, do you?" he asks.

"You said you think we can get ahold of them together? You think that if we side with you, we can finally capture them and start the process of fulfilling my destiny."

"Sure," Gabriel replies. "Anyways. I will help you, on one condition."

"And what would that be?" Zeke asks.

"I get Emma."

Zeke grins. "Good enough for me. I'm at Illyrica right now. How soon can you be here?"

"Give me thirty minutes."

"Alright." Zeke hangs up. He smiles viciously.  So soon. He will have them soon. He will have them all.