73 - Autumn

I am not sure how much time has passed. Time passes weird when you grieve. And even though I can tell I still have time to save Dylan before he becomes wholly Lost, I still am crying because I feel as though I've failed.

I'm alone now, too, as Xander decided I was too much trouble. I can't say I blame him.  Calla is dead now because I failed to stop Zeke from opening the door to Aestarial. And now, if I don't save Dylan ....

If I don't find a way to get through the veils that separate the worlds, he will die.

He's not dead yet. But he won't be able to get out without outside help. My help.

"I'm going to find a way to save you," I whisper, reaching through the tether, and tears spring to my eyes. "I'm going to set you free."

I get up and walk over to the mirror in my room in wherever the hell I am. Yes, I don't honestly know where I am. Where did Xander take me? I don't know, to be honest. But I still keep walking until I reach the mirror, and look inside at my reflection. 

Her eyes are green and her hair is reddish auburn. Her skin is pale, and there are circles under her eyes. She wears all black. She looks so sad, and as I stare at her, it's shocking to realize I'm looking at myself.

Freya. Arlo. Emma. Dylan.

I don't know where any of them are, not really. I have to find them, before time runs out. Before Zeke decides to kill anyone else.

"I can't do this on my own," I whisper, tears forming in my eyes again. "Dylan ... how can I save you if I am alone?"

Dylan, Freya, Arlo, Emma, Naomi, Orion. All gone. I sigh and center myself. I gather all the strength I can manage and then I decide to head out and look for a way to get to the Valley of Emptiness.

So, to Illyrica I go.