[ confidence ]

I stood outside for ten minutes contemplating what had just happened, in attempt to gather my thoughts. My body was shivering from the cold and I didn't even end up smoking, i'm blaming that on the 6'5 distraction.

The thought of walking back inside that room was eating me away. I hoped he wasn't spilling the tea to all his boys about me. The social insecurity took over my brain, that needed to stop.

The flood of dopamine that released from me when he was in my presence was still lingering, creating a euphoric feeling.

"Get your shit together Aria." I took a deep breath and began my descent to the door, dumping my stuff on the patio sofa in a slight rage.

" I took a deep breath and began my descent to the door, dumping my stuff on the patio sofa in a slight rage

I sat down anxiously next to K, everyone was off their heads, slurring their words. Meanwhile, Isaac was standing on the kitchen island with a bottle of ciroc.

K pulled me onto her lap in a friendly way. "Where have you been?" She whispered in my ear. "You never take that long to smoke, your papers are shit." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes, "So I've heard." I muttered under my breath and sat back in my own chair.

"What?" She said.

I disregarded her, It's pretty clear I have a habit of dissociation, conversations faded once again, disengaging. I found myself looking around the room again for him.

He was sat a few seats over now, to my left, opposite me. Although this time he was focused on his friends, instead of fixating on me. Like nothing just fucking happened?

Two can play that game.

10:27pm

I tried to carry on casual small talk with the people around me but I was too preoccupied, my Mind was struggling to centralize on my surroundings. Above the heavy music blaring around me, I could hear my heartbeat in my ear, senses heightened.

"You need a refill girl." K reached for my glass, giving me a cheesy grin.

"I'm good." I smiled back latching onto my glass. She nodded, If she hasn't noticed how weird I'm being then no one else will.

Aria wasn't clingy, she had been with a fair amount of men, boys really. Still she never latched onto any of them. She didn't do feelings, so catching feelings for someone else was off the table. period.

Why was she so distracted, trying to lock eyes with the unknown man in her house. A kiss wasn't a big deal at all, but she was pissed she was left hanging by the kid. It was the feeling of deprivation, Aria didn't like to be told NO or ignored.

She always got what she wanted, partly because she was a master manipulator, but mainly because she was determined and vigilant when needed.

A few moments later, Summoning a round of shots, Aria and K rinsed their throats with the bitter alcohol Jakob had provided for the duo, It was disgusting truth be told, but, Aria wanted to be tipsy enough to stop caring but sober enough to still form a full sentence, so she didn't really care what she was drinking.

"That's fucking grim." K gasped, wiping her tongue on a napkin.

I winced. "Agreed." I giggled.

Isaac laughed at us. "Absolute lightweights, the pair of you." He cackled downing the rest of his watered down drink.

"Watch your mouth, I think you need some vodka with that glass of coke." I shouted across the large frosted glass table.

A few boyish "Ooohhhh"'s were heard from around the room.

"Okay, no need to speak to me like that, hoe." Isaac winked and laughed again.

"Can speak to you how I want in my house." I raised my glass and K clinked hers against it.

Isaac gasped sarcastically. "Hoe, hoe, hoe." He chanted before Two fingers clicked together.

I noticed an eyebrow raise coming from, you guessed it. He frowned at Isaac and shook his head. I looked straight at him dead in the eye, staring into his soul, he did the exact same. I nodded briefly, a silent 'thank you'.

He nodded back. I looked him up and down slowly, tracing his whole torso down to his fresh airforce, no creases. Meeting his eyes again, I smirked. I notice his jaw tense.

There was only around 12 people in the house now

There was only around 12 people in the house now. Suprisingly it wasn't as messy as I expected it to be. I'm pretty sure I saw a lad wiping crumbs off the table? Who knew roadmen were so domestic. K went for a smoke with some boys she was speaking to earlier, I was happy she enjoyed her night in the end.

I flinched when I felt fingertips brush my shoulder, turning around I looked up to the man towering over me, instantly shrinking in my seat, avoiding eye contact. I felt so submissive just meeting his gaze. My confidence flew out the fucking window.

Some of his friends stared, wondering what was enveloping infront of them, He stared back and they instantly avoided eye contact.

Can't relate.

He proceeded to nudge my shoulder, making it obvious he wanted me to follow him, and began walking towards my staircase like he owned the fucking place.

Like a toddler I followed him along, I wanted to play bratty Aria, but I was too horny to wait, I let him lead the way. My hands were shaking, A unhealthy mix of anxiety, horniness and nervousness. As soon as I reached the top of the stairs I lost him.

"Excuse me?" I said like a helpless lost puppy. Where the fuck did he go now.

"This your room? He wondered, standing at the threshold of my door.

I nodded. Before I could force myself to say something else, I was whipped round as he roughly grabbed my arm, pulling me into his chest and dragging me into my room like I weighed nothing to him, I winced at the pull, gripping to his t-shirt as an instant reflex.

The movement was too swift to fully realise was was going on. My breath hitched as I felt his hand come into contact with my throat, Almost crushing it with his grip. I would lie if I said it didn't hurt. My legs clenched together.

He was looking down at me, he dominated the atmosphere around us. I craned my neck up, meeting his eyes but swiftly looking away in shyness. His hand was now gripping me jaw, forcing me to look at him, her breathing pattern picked up.

Just the look he gave me, made me blush and whimper. His jaw tensed at the noise I made. I was scared but the masochist in me was LOVING IT, screaming to be fucked and played with till I was in tears.

My kitty was aching, begging for attention. He pulled me forward, toward's my queen bed, pushing me onto it, he didn't care to be gentle. I didn't dare move. Frozen. Pleasure pooled between my legs.

I felt another tough grip on my throat and the rest blurred.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOURTH CHAPTER WHORES!

I don't want a full erotic scene yet so don't be dissapointed. ITS COMING.

Thoughts?

xoxo