[ the italian ]

Max POV:

I spun my G wagon around a tight corner with a screech. I had been called in by Charlie in an emergency. One of my shotters had been stabbed by a Opp and we caught the yute. I had some questioning to do, involving violence.

I looked over at my passenger seat and saw an eyelash that must have been left by Aria. I chuckled to myself at the thought of when she was crying and tugging at my shirt.

The tears running down her face just turned me on, she needed someone for the first time in a long time and could barely admit it, I could tell. She was almost too independent for her own good. But with me, she was going fucking nowhere.

I looked at the car touchscreen and saw a message pop up from a number I hadn't saved.

————————

+44 0789456789
We have him in the basement. A familiar face.

————————

I shook my head at the message. Can you be anymore fucking cryptic? The thing about my gang, many yutes were involved and on my payroll, but I had no clue who any of them were. Hence the unknown number.

I wondered who had started beef with one of my younger's and I was eager to find out.

I pulled up to the wharehouse and greeted the usual men on duty. I made my way downstairs with armed guards, as soon as I made my way past the metal door I was found by a familiar face.

"Hello, Max." An Italian voice spoke.

"Massimo." I said lowly.

The Italian. He had done minor business with my father but tried to make his way into the London scene. My loyal men stopped him coming on our turf but he always tried his best to come back, attempting to take our women and my shotters.

"Long time no s-"

"Quiet, Untie him." I rudely said to the men beside him. He rubbed his arms and wrists and crossed his legs. He was cocky.

"You and your family have been warned about trying to take London into your territory. Why the fuck are you back for round 6."

It was an ongoing struggle for the pizza eating cunt.

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Might as well try." He rolled his eyes.

"You'd think after 6 times you'd learn your lesson, silly man. I thought your father would have taught you better." My men laughed.

He grit his teeth at my snarky comment. "For a 21 year old you show no respect to your elders." He spoke.

"I don't care your 16 years older than me, business." I strutted across. "You don't earn respect from me when you stab my youngers. He was 16" I huffed.

He smirked. "Why are you employing 16 year olds then? I came to discuss business anyways." He said with his thick spaghetti accent.

"Then let's discuss. Shard 8pm tomorrow." I walked off and signalled for my men to escort him out.

————————-

As you can tell Max's POV's are hella short but tbf he's not that interesting 😭😭😭 anyways

xoxo author