[ diligance ]

MAX POV

"Yo." I looked down at my shawty who was holding a large glass of alcohol in her hand. I brushed past the thought of a 17 year old drinking and noticed her breathing.

She looked hella panicked.

I nodded to her. "You good, yeah?"

Her lip quivered before she span back around and made it into the women's toilet. What the fuck was that about?

Charlie came out of the bathroom, slamming into my back with a thud. I turned to him with a scowl. "Why are all these people slamming into me." I spat.

"It was an accident bro, like who?" Charlie moved out of my way in this tiny area.

"Aria." I huffed.

"Oh for real, wheres my lil g now?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes at the pet name.

"She's in there." I pointed to the bathroom. "She looked proper scared when she bumped into me and then ran away again."

"Bruv you've been on high alert ever since u fucked her over. Have a fucking drink." He dragged me back into the main area. "She's fine your just still feeling guilty.

He strut past the gang, dapping everyone up but then turning their heads when they saw me. We got to the bar and I saw K and Mia drinking and gossiping about some shit.

"More of these please, bro." Charlie passed our used, empty glasses over the bar and the bartender thanked him.

"You didn't have to bring your glasses, I could have got fresh ones." Flavio smiled.

Charlie cheesed a huge grin. "You know I have good manners, Flav."

Flavio paused before looking over to a table of my guys. "I guess that makes up for that then."
Some youngers were stacking drink mats into a tower while some were snorting lines beside them. A embarrassing sight to see.

I shook my head before getting up to cancel whatever games they were playing at.

Charlie's hand met my chest. "Just take a night off Max, lemme sort them." He passed my drink and I nodded.

Aria still wasn't back from the toilet yet so I slid over to K and Mia for information.

Mia gave me a cheeky grin while K nodded at me. Something about Mia was very odd, I didn't know how good a mate she was to Aria but her vibe was weird regardless.

"You girls good?" I asked.

"Much better since seeing your face, Max." Mia giggled. She downed her drink.

"Right. Ok." I ignored her and looked at K.

She scoffed at Mias remark and rolled her eyes. "One too many, probably."

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to answer my previous question.

"I'm fine though, thanks for having us." She smiled. She was very calm and collective, I liked her as a friend for Aria.

"Listen, Ari looked like she was upset about something and ran to the bathroom as soon as she saw me-."

"Before you even ask what's up, ask her dad. He's been a cunt to her again and i'm sick of it." She flipped her weave behind her.

Things started adding up in my head.

"Did she say why?" I got the bartenders attention again.

"Nah not even, she didn't even explain before she was begging for you." She asked me.