[ attitude ]

It's been a week since I last was in max's presence. We hadn't spoke over text or snap either. To be honest, I was too busy. Every fortnight, on a Thursday I restock, all my products are replenished, ready to be packaged up and sent across the world.

It's draining and takes up a lot of time. K and our other friend Mia help me get through it and we work together.

I saved my progress and closed my laptop, I could hear a commotion downstairs, Mia's loud giggle echoing through the dining room. I stood up and stretched, admiring my appearance in the mirror.

Slipping on my Essentials hoodie, I gingerly walked downstairs, the craving for an iced latte was lingering. Although, these past few days I've been craving Max, well, mainly Max's dick.

I arrived downstairs to be greeted by Mia.

"YOUR GETTIN' WAY TO BIG FOR YOUR BOOTS, YOU NEVe-" Mia was screaming at the top of her lungs while K filmed her with the flash on. They both turned to me as I stood, leaning against the banister with a smirk on my face.

"You guys are working hard clearly" I laughed. They grinned back, filling my packages up with shredded white paper and sticking them shut.

"You leave us with a fat speaker and expect us not to get up to no good? This bitch craaazy." K scoffed.

I just laughed and proceeded to make my iced drink. Getting out all my ingredients, semi skimmed milk and drizzle. I whipped it together, licking the spilled drizzle off my index finger.

I groaned, a little too loudly out of annoyance.

"What's up baby?" Mia rubbed my back, obviously concerned.

I briefed her on last Saturdays antics already, little did she know this incident left an affect on me. That doesn't happen so often. I was craving for more. I hadn't touched myself for a couple of days, maybe that was why.

"What's got you pissed?" K said, filling her water bottle up.

"I need dick." I groaned, dragging out the last word. A women has needs. K just chuckled but Mia rolled her eyes at my remark.

"That's it. I don't care if its Thursday, It's 4 in the afternoon, we are going to get waved. Let's try out the new club in canary wharf." She commanded.

"Yes ma'am" I preached.

Yes I should be working tomorrow, which I shouldn't be hungover for, but I need a distraction right now. Max obviously left an impression on me, to the point I couldn't function.

A good fuck from a stranger wouldn't do me any harm, would it now? I smirked to myself, sipping my drink.

We spent the rest of the evening tidying up the dining room and getting ready, Mia and K always borrow my clothes, I get sent PR so I have a ton of shit in their sizes I've never even fucking worn. I made pre drinks for us, peach Bellinis of course, keeping it classy before we get slaughtered this evening.

"So Max fully hasn't bothered to snap you at all? That's typical." Mia stated.

"Thanks for reminding me, you slag" I threw my makeup brush at her. She and K giggled. They were finishing up their makeup.

"Seriously though, He got moody when you were hesitant to give it to him but doesn't actually message you. Sounds like an ego thing Aria. WEIRDOOO." K shouted.

"Trust me gyal, Oh well. Since when have I cared, That's what makes it fucking weird, K." I explained.

"Yea you don't give a fuck usually. The way you guys described him though..." Mia faded off "Daddy material" She muttered.