[ pent up ]

Max POV

The door slammed from Rashida's apartment causing a few heads to turn. A few mumbles could be heard around the room, a wave of shock and surprise overruled my men.

A loud thud ricocheted and my attention was drawn from the door to the floor below me, Rashida had dropped unconscious with a large, swollen face.

The bitch had it all coming to her. I just didn't expect Aria to be the one to give it.

"Fuckin ell' man." Charlie gasped, patting my shoulder. "She's crazy."

I grit my teeth and nodded, coldly. I didn't respond, I had no fucking clue what to think or say. Was I happy or pissed off? Proud or worried?

"Discard of her and clear this place up. I have someone to deal with." I stormed out of the room after grabbing my car keys and placing my gun behind my waist.

Cold air hit me as I exited the apartment block

Cold air hit me as I exited the apartment block. I saw smoke floating in the air before noticing Aria on the path in front of me, her back turned.

She was smoking something and staring at the city lights. I couldn't deep what just happened up there correctly, I was glitching.

Don't get me wrong, I see some fucked up, weird shit in my life. But my girl? Putting my ex in her place? That shit booked me out, it wasn't like her.

I carefully approached Ari and stood shoulder to shoulder beside her. She didn't take any notice, smoking her backwood. I side eyed her, she had a tight black dress on and hella high heels, she was almost up to my shoulder now thanks to the inches on her feet.

Her caramel thighs had goosebumps spread across them, she didn't even have a coat with her to cover her cold shoulders.

"Cold?" I muttered.

She took a toke. "No." And another.

Lie.

It took a lot not to turn my protective side on and snatch the wood off her and put a jacket on her lil body. It irritated me that she was being careless.

"Ok, let's go." I grabbed her wrist making her pull back.

"My cars here, I can't leave it. I guess i'll meet you tomorrow or something." She said, stepping back.

She was mumbling, she didn't speak with confidence like usual. Was she upset about the incident with Rashida?

"Don't be stupid, we can deal with your car-."

"Don't call me stupid." She shouted.

"Fuck me, relax." I grabbed her arm and she pulled back again. "Why you tense for?" I asked her.

"Urm...I'm just tired, let me go!" She shouted even louder. I ignored her and dragged her all the way to the passenger side of my Benz. She struggled a little before giving up and settling.

I got in the drivers seat and took a deep breath. Before I could make awkward small talk, she spoke.

"I-I don't really wanna be involved with this shit, Max. You can't tell anyone what happened." She panicked.

I knew it.

"You think I'm gonna tell someone?" I laughed. "Why would I do that, princess?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, i'm just paranoid. I'm not violent." She spoke, distressed.

"Don't lie to yourself, Aria." I started rolling a joint in my carseat. "Your capable of more than you think." I licked the paper swiftly.

A few of my men slammed through the door and were heard laughing and fucking about as they left Rashida's crib to go back to their lives. I lit my zoot and the flame lit up the car with a orange tint.

I looked over at her, she was squeezed up against the seat, holding her arms together in brave attempt to keep herself warm.

I took my index finger and brushed it against the gap between her extremely short dress and the heeled boots. Goosebumps arose.

"Why have you come out in this shit, Ari." I said scarily, calmly. The outfit definetly wasn't a problem but the fact it could give her hypothermia- that was the problem.

"I wanted to look good for you, even if I caught you fucking Ratatouille." She scoffed. 

"You thought I was here, cheating on you? That's why you pulled up?" I laughed.

"Why else? You were at your ex's crib without telling me. That's weird, man." She looked at me stupidly. "Where's the communication?"

"I know, I know. I cant have you tagging along and knowing about these things though, it's dangerous." I shrugged. "Besides the point, it's fucking freezing, this is stupid." I looked her up and down.

"Sorry but right now, your making me feel like shit." She huffed.

I ignored, pulling the jumper off my own back and gave it to her. It was a Large so it was huge on her figure.

"Take this off and put that on instead." I passed it to her. "You don't have the right to feel like shit after what you pulled upstairs." I pointed to Rashida's flat window.

Continuing, "Your bitch ass is just mad cuz you got my motive wrong, let your anger issues get the best of you and now your other thinking." I scoffed.

I knew I was right, she don't gotta tell me. I didn't wanna make her feel shitty thought, that's the last thing. I wanted to make her feel good at all times, i'd give her anything she wanted.

I looked back at her, she flung her dress in the back seat and zipped off her boots. The plastic sound invading the awkwardly quiet car. She exhaled, moving the shoes to one side.

Now I had my usual Ari back, the one who could sit in the passy in my hoodie, no fucks given and still look like the sexiest person in the UK.

I touched the back of her neck, squeezing it gently with my index and thumb. She took a deep breath.

"I suppose I just lost my shit about the car and I thought you had just left me alone to deal with it when I needed you." She whined, gently.

"And now I knocked out Ramen as well- I don't want to be involved in the violent, gang side of your life, anymore." She was heavy breathing now, clearly panicking.

I stroked her neck. "Her names Rashida." I laughed.

"I don't give a flying fuck-." She swung her fist around in a riot and it hit my upper chest, weakly. Gritting my teeth, I pulled her by the neck over my lap and manoeuvred her into a straddle over my lap. My jumper bundled up at her thighs.

She made a "O" shape with her mouth and ran her fingers through her hair.

"You aren't involved with the "gang life-."" I mocked her words. "Your involved with, me, and your just feeling protective probably, and i'm the most protective of them, all." I smiled like the cheshire cat.

"God, do you want a medal? This isn't a competition!" She slammed her palms on my chest. "ah-FUCK! Look i'm all aggressive."

Her lower lip wobbled. For someone that fucks as hard as she does, she had no clue what was happening to her little brain and body.

"Your pent up."