[ newbie ]

this chapter features a two part Aria AND Max POV.
Plz interact with my story cuz it makes me giggle, enjoy x

Aria POV

There was a serious love hate relationship with my college, I wanted to be here to see my friends but at the same time I really needed to get back to my business. My tutors knew about how my business took off last year and they collectively decided I would get days off to go to business meetings and restock. It kind of interfered with my education which worried them though.

The whole mandem was in lesson today, thank god, I doubt I could get through it without them. I sat next to K like always and we put our airpods in discreetly so we could listen to Rihanna while working.

"So whose this mystery guy you've been fucking around with Ari." Sonny came over and leaned on my desk. I rolled my eyes and chewed my gum sassily.

"None of your business." I popped my bubblegum in his face and he watched my glossy lips as I chewed. I smirked knowing the affect I had on him.

K moved him away from us. "Don't be so nosey, you know how private Ari is." She laughed sarcastically and Jack started laughing too from behind me.

I checked my phone real quick while we waited for our tutor to set up. Max had posted something on his snap after the longest time, it was a video of him and charlie singing along to 'Bad energy (stay far away)' by skepta. I laughed seeing him hold a bottle of maggi in his hand as they screamed the words.

Max is typing...

Speak of the devil. I thought to myself as I tapped the notification.

Max: Are you busy?

Aria: At college about to start lesson x

Max: Send me the addy, imma pick u up after.

Aria: I can just get a lift?

Max: Don't be silly, i wanna go on a trip x

The conversation abruptly came to a halt around me and everyone's heads turned towards my desk. K breathed down my neck. I looked up and around, literally everyone was staring at me like bats. It was like something out of the matrix.

I mugged them before they all turned back around. I know das right.

"Fuck you looking at?" I said to them all but no one responded.

"You just giggled. At your phone." Jack said bluntly.

"What about it?" I mugged him once again.

"Whose this geeza making you smile, Ari?" Sonny smirked very cheekily which I did not like.

"Don't question me." I shouted, K snickered next to me before our lesson started to begin.

"Aggressive motherfucker." She spoke quietly, wiping her tears. 

It was a long 2 hours, we had textile work and media promotions to edit for our summer content. K and I decided to be partners very last minute, considering I see her everyday it would make it easier to complete.

I finished editing and saved my progress before writing down the textiles I had used.

"Aria, your going home at 2:35 today, yes?" My tutor asked kindly.

"Yea yea, Is that okay?" I asked politely in return.

She nodded before continuing her laptop work. I hit Max a text asking him to get here for 2:30 and to bring a water cuz a bitch was thirsty. I put my phone in my handbag and carried on with my work.