[ pool games ]

Aria POV

We were sat on Max's giant grey sofa. I was laying with my face in the crook of his neck and my legs draped over his thighs.

I had been at Max's crib for a couple days now. He had some of his men grab my things from my place so I could work remotely which was something I definitely wasn't used to. I still managed to complete all my jobs which had me in a good mood.

We had been eating takeaway for the last couple of days cuz we were too lazy to cook anything. In the daytime I chilled at his place and occasionally went out for coffee by myself, for a change of scenery.

I loved Central London, it was so alive compared to my area. Max didn't know I was going out as I hadn't seen anyone follow me for a good couple of days.

Max was too busy at work to hang with me during the day. I didn't care though, I needed a clear headspace to focus on my work. Constantly seeing Max just distracted me as all I could think about was him and sexual energy.

I had made a few new friends from Max's workplace recently. My fave in particular was McKenna, she was just like me and we vibed so much. I arranged to meet her tomorrow night for cocktails after work. I conveniently forgot to tell Max my arrangements.

"What do you want to eat?" Max asked me which distracted me from my snapchat.

"Can't be bothered to move." I yawned and he laughed at my laziness. "What bout' you?"

He thought for a moment before answering. "Pussy."

I rolled my eyes before my lips parted at his nonchalantness. I breathed out. "Do ya?" I chimed.

He nodded while looking at me spreading my legs. I had on think shorts that didn't really cover anything. "Easy access." I smirked, looking at him licking his lips. "Take what's yours."

Instantly he lifted his arm and moved the thin material covering my bare kitty. I felt his warm fingertips touch my clit. I immediately reacted with a soft moan in his ear. He continued having his way with my sensitive clit and my skin crept up with goosebumps as I pulsed against him.

I grabbed the chain on his neck in response to the pleasure. My head raised from the crook of his neck and I stared directly at him, his face was stern and eyes were coarse, staring at my flustered face.

My lips parted and a subtle moan came out. His index finger was now inside me, pumping in and out as I leaked onto them.

I stared into his deviant eyes as they stared right back at mine, he fixated on me as I moaned and whimpered. I was his little play toy and he loved it.

I could smell his cologne radiating off of him, I felt hot and sticky. I gazed down at his tattooed hand that was stroking me before looking back up at his lips, parted like mine.

I slowly got closer before our lips were now lightly touching, I didn't kiss him. I moaned into his mouth instead and he nodded in praise. "That's it."

I finally met his lips and he tongued me, exploring my mouth. As I built to an orgasm I attempted to close my thighs but the pressure was too much.

I exploded on his hand as I kissed him, roughly. I nearly bit him as the build up and release was so intense. I was a sweaty mess sitting on top of him.

I pulled away from his plump mouth and I stared at him with flustered eyes. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. I exhaled and scoffed lightly.

"Still fancy a Chinese, can't lie." Max said making me burst into a fit of giggles.

-

We pulled up to the Chinese takeaway and Max placed our usual order with the cashier at the front desk. I waited on the lil chair opposite the counter and scrolled through my For You Page.