[ stupid hoe ]

Max POV

It didn't matter what you did in life, how much P's you earned, what company you worked for or wether you were self employed or not. There was always someone above you, a higher power.

You could be the manager of a corner shop or the president of the United States. Someone was always ruling over you.

That included me. Boss of London's motherfucking underground network.

I shipped 6 tons of cocaine each day in and out of the UK and brexit areas. 20,000 grams of weed shotted every 24 hours and 200 firearms made and shipped out every 2 days.

I didn't answer to anyone though, no one could stop me or tell me what to do. It was a instant stabbing if they did.

Except for one person,

My mother.

She was the OG 'bad bitch' all these girls try to be nowadays. She hustled every since I was a baby to get me where I needed to be. While my dad was making his empire into what it is today, she arranged my training to become the next Don.

Cooking and cleaning wasn't her thing, she was a money minded hustler with no fucks to give. I watched her beat up women that wronged her and scam men thousands of pounds before the name "fraudstar" was even a thing.

After my father died, she skipped the grieving stage and prepared me and my younger brother for everything. That included me taking over the company at the end of my teenage years and switching up my whole routine.

I never, ever, saw my mother cry. Even when my father had died and it was just us three left.

The early training and skipping of school and homework payed off as I was hella prepared for the next years of my life as Don.

She moved herself into a smaller flat with a few security guards scattered around the area because she couldn't stand to be in the spacious house my dad had built, without him.

Today Aria was meeting her.

I hadn't brought home my Mrs for a long time, the last one I introduced to her, she didn't like. In fact she openly told her that she thought her way of speaking wasn't eloquent enough for her liking and she should leave.

That was my ex, rashida. She never got over me breaking it off with her but I did. I had moved on ages ago now but she still tried to come back to my crib and hassle me. After a while I threatened to kill her and it sorted out the drama.

"I heard about your new bitch." Was the message I received from an unknown number that was traced back to her cellphone last week.  I don't know how she found out but she did and now I needed even more protection on Aria.

I reassured Aria my marj was a sweet lady with a temper and that they would get on really well.

Was that a lie?

I got a fresh pair of pj pants on after my steamy shower. I came out smelling like sandalwood which was my fave scent, my dad used to wear it when I was a child so I always wore it to remind me of him.

It was Aria's fave scent too, it complimented her vanilla fragrance that wafted around me when I was in her presence.

I knew Aria missed being around her father too, she struggled with him. He was a narcissist and put her mum through some crazy shit ever since she was a toddler.