[ fried rice ]

Aria POV

"For fuck sake Aria, We were locked out the whole night. We had to stay at Cameron's marj's yard." Sam said, angry.

I huffed. "It won't happen again, I was just distracted." I pleaded.

I heard a deep crackly breath through the phone. After Max left I locked the door, forgetting my roommates needed a spare key to get inside after their night out.

"It's cool." He asked me.

"Yea course." The phone call ended. I'm glad there were no follow up questions about who and what was distracting me.

Today was a free day, I didn't have much to drink last night as I was pulled away before me and the girls could even start on the yager bombs, so being hungover wasn't an issue.

I got all my work done this morning and packed up more lash boxes. I wonder how the girls night went, K's private story ended with a video of her throwing up in Mia's bathroom.

*Incoming facetime call from Cameron* I answered in curiosity.

"Ello, sweetheart." He smiled, up close to the phone.

"Hey, everything okay?" I wondered.

Cameron was a fellow roommate, I met Sam through him and we've been close always. He's the gang's joker. 6'2 and brown hair, does fraud and always wearing a tracksuit.

"Yea, but I'm bored cuz Sam's gone off to meet a girl and I don't wanna go home right now." He shrugged

"Cheeky nandos? Send me your location." I suggested.

His face lit up. I ended the call and ran upstairs to grab some comfy yet smart clothes. I managed to find a all black outfit, I wore a black puffer jacket with it and put my hair in a slick bun.

Spritzing my usual perfume over me, I slid out the door and drove to central to meet Cameron.

Two hour's later we were enjoying our food, I got my usual, medium heat, of course. Cameron was digging into his, before he began to ask the questions I was avoiding.

"So what happened last night then." I made eye contact then looked away, he knew I was avoiding that question.

I wiped my mouth. "Got someone over, sneaky link." I admitted, reluctantly.

He snickered, "Not that sneaky." He sat back, wiping his hand.

"Fuck you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

He began to laugh at me. I sat there confused, pranging out.

"Fuckin ring door bell." He began to crease. I stared, in shock.

"Sam's not happy with either of you, he doesn't have the balls to say anything to Max though." He said with a straight face.