[ party ]

I found the back exit where all the smokers were and made my way past them. I practically sprinted out of the club after the incident in there. My chest was tight and I was scared. I was in the back alley of the club, it was shady and no one was down here.

I managed to step over various cans and rubbish as I stepped out onto the main street. It was bustling with tourists and advertisements. I was breathing heavy as I waited for Mia and K to rescue me.

My uber was ordered and all I wanted to do now was go home and sleep. The novelty of the club had worn off to the point nostalgia had come back from Max.

I ignored cat calls from weirdos on the street when suddenly, I caught sight of K's luscious afro, peak above the crowd. I ran towards her.

"Where were you?!" K grabbed me.

I quivered. "I'm sorry, I can't do this." I rested my head on her shoulder.

"It's about him, isn't it." Mia asked as we strolled down the busy path. I nodded awkwardly.

"Fuck sake Aria." Mia giggled as we strode off into the night and left the club behind.

We walked through London, past shisha bars and market stalls that were still open. I was so blessed to have close, honest and loyal friends to understand me. Even though I couldn't tell them the real reason I was sad, at least they were still supportive of me.

As we were walking past shop fronts, we discovered a beautiful well lit bar, playing jazz music outside the large windows. I fell in love with the nostalgic feeling.

There were various plants and hanging foliage around the windowsill and inside next to the bar. I turned to the girls who were already looking at me.

There was a silence before K spoke.

"I mean, I know I ain't wasting this makeup and hair." She let go and strutted inside.

I laughed before checking my phone for the time, it was only 10:37 and I wasn't even tired.

"We hit the club so fucking early, oh my god-." I opened the door for Mia who nodded in return.

A loud clink noise could be heard coming from our table

"Cheers!" We cheered as we sipped our cocktails.

I felt a lot more comfortable in such a chilled atmosphere, it was a lot more intimate. We ordered a few rounds for the table and some light snacks to partner with them.

I got a few instagram photos for the girls and some of me, too.

"So, you clearly need help." Mia abruptly said making me choke on my pornstar.

I laughed outloud while nodding.

"Yeah, tell us what's the real reason your so  upset. I haven't seen you like this in months and months." K shrugged.