[ rough ]

I woke up to bright sunshine, in a refreshed, chirpy mood. Today was a day off as I'd finished restock week and all my parcels were sent out. I had nothing planned for today so I grabbed my phone to arrange something.

"Alexa play Saweetie." I requested.

Today was warm and sunny, I needed to get together with my friends and make the most of it. I opened whatsapp to text the group chat.

The mandem 😈

I heard my door knock so I erratically grabbed my oversized trapstar sweatshirt and covered up my exposed body from the person knocking.

"Come in." I said.

A tattooed hand pushed my door open. Max.

I huffed at the sight of him, I felt kind of insecure because I had only just woke up so my hair and face was a mess. He was in a white tshirt with the Off white x Nike tick on it. He had fashion taste I'll give that to him. The bright tshirt brought out the colour in his tattoos. He was holding a mug of tea too.

"Let's go out." He spoke.

I yawned. "Where."

He thought for a second.

"Let's do breakfast. I have a free day so I wanna spend it with someone." He spoke.

"Why me." I dragged out the 'me'. "Don't you have friends to spend time with." I whined

He growled. "I do. You ask very leading questions don't you." He said bluntly.

"Maybe I'm leading you on." I giggled.

He raised a brow and left my room. I fell backwards, falling back into my duvet and snoozing.

"Get ready." He shouted from the stairs, which woke me up all over again. Bossy.

I had a quick shower and combed through my hair, I put on a casual skirt and a crop top, nothing fancy

I had a quick shower and combed through my hair, I put on a casual skirt and a crop top, nothing fancy. I paired it with fresh black air force and some jewellery.

My hair was left short, jet black and straight. I grabbed my croc print mini bag and put in essentials like my keys, gum and perfume. I went downstairs to find Max on his phone, slouched on the sofa.

I walked closer to him, he wasn't paying attention so I went even closer, I was now in between his legs, I stared directly at him. He was so tall that even when he was sitting down he was practically eye-level.

He looked up from his phone and made eye contact with me. I now realised I was fully in between him. He looked me up and down, focusing on my short skirt that exposed my caramel thighs. He licked his lips which left me giving him the side eye.

"Short skirt." He gave me a cheeky look.

"Do I need to change?" I said sassily, my tone was obviously not serious. Any man that makes their girl change fits is just an insecure mess.