[ anger ]

I gulped and my eyes widened, he was so upfront with me. He swerved round the roundabout and headed down the road that leads to my estate. I'd fucked him before but I was still nervous, the tension was rising in the silent air.

I caught him staring at me from my side eye, I looked his way and just smirked, looking back down. He turned another corner and before I knew it we were in my driveway.

He undid my seatbelt for me and I hopped out, we walked down the garden path and I unlocked the door.

"Make yourself at home." I gestured for him to come inside first.

He followed through. "Gentlemen." He smirked, having to duck down when he reached the back door, at least we have tall ceilings inside.

It didn't take long before we reached the kitchen island, he grabbed me by the hair and scrunched it up in his hand, forcing me to bend over the large structure. The cold marble made me shiver, as my dress was reasonably thin, my nipples went hard at the sudden icy contact.

He was breathing heavily behind me when I felt his index finger run up my leg, I shivered and felt my knee start shaking. This was a much more intimate encounter than last time.

He let go of my hair, which was now a birds nest I'm sure, I took a glance behind me and Max was undoing his top shirt buttons. He dashed his shit on the counter and I got a smell of his heavenly aftershave as he leaned over.

I figured now he'd let go of my hair I could move. But was I wrong. I pushed myself up off the island, but as soon as I was back on my two feet I was roughly shoved back. I groaned.

"Stay put." He warned, I did as I was told. He took off his cufflinks and placed them on the side. They were Vivienne Westwood ones.

"Your too bossy." I sighed.

"Your not used to a boss, that's all." He trailed his hand down my back which made me shiver.

He then tapped my hip, hinting at me to get up, he dragged me up to my room, and as soon as I entered he grabbed me by the waist and threw me onto my queen size bed. I landed with a bounce and he smirked as he watched my, taking his shirt off.

He was absolutely covered in tattoos, the most obvious one was his giant eagle spanning out from left to right shoulder. He also had a large scorpion on his lower torso, that was slightly covered by his trouser hem. His tone though. I'm no stranger to a good gym body but mixed with his height, fashion sense and his looks. I was gawking like a child.

He just chuckled.

"Your telling me I don't even have to fuck you senseless for you to shut up and learn to be obedient? He replied.

"Nah, I still need that extra guidance." I quipped back at him.

"Strip."