[ glock ]

Aria POV

"So you left the fucking car!" Max boomed as he swerved around the corners of south London. I tensed as my body moved along with it against the tight seatbelt.

"Why did you think it was okay to go inside when I specifically asked you NOT to." He slammed his hand on the steering wheel making me flinch slightly.

I was so bored of his crazy ass mood swings. Yeah I disobeyed what he said but I was bored and I wanted to explore. I wish he would have just understood but no, he skipped straight to anger. Like me. I didn't know what to say or do.

"I was just chilling with your friends!" I screamed back.

"They're not your friends." He kissed his teeth. "I gave you orders to not disobey."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not a baby or a dog, i'm an adult. I can do what I want." I spat back.

Max swerved around the roundabout causing my tummy to feel tight, he was such a scary driver when he was tense or mad.

"If your going to drive like an idiot can you put your seatbelt on." I sassily said.

As soon as I said that he swiftly turned his head to meet my stank face and mugged me.

"Repeat that." He commanded me.

I turned my head away from him and moved my body to the side. "No." I ignored his command.

He quickly gripped my thigh with his left hand and pulled my legs apart. I squealed at the sudden strength on my right leg. He unclamped my seatbelt before reaching into the glove compartment in front of me.

My eyes widened as I saw Max pull out a matte black glock. My instant reaction was so close my spread legs and push away from it. My heart was racing.

I trusted Max but he could turn psycho real quick which made me feel like I was in danger. I gripped the side of the black leather seat and pushed away. He grunted, spreading my thighs to his advantage.

"N-No. Max!" I shouted, in fear of what was going to happen next.

"Shut the fuck up." He gritted his teeth at me making my eyes sting, about to give way to a mass flood of fucking tears.

I began to protest but just in time he grabbed my left thigh and placed the glock on the material covering my kitty. My lips parted as I looked at the situation in front of me. Max angry as hell, his temple vein popping out as he placed the thick weapon on me. I was scared and turned on.

It was such a euphoric feeling.

I was sociopath, clearly.

No.

He was the sociopath. He was a psychopath.

His left arm stayed with the glock while his right hand controlled the car. His nostrils flared now and then as his jaw tensed. He was obviously still mad at me.

I breathed out slowly as the gun's pressure on my pussy released ever so slightly, making me relax a tad.

I began to slowly close my legs in confidence he had calmed down but I was stupid.

"Spread!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes discreetly.

The glock found its way back to my kitty and Max applied pressure directly onto me. I whimpered before taking a closer look. It was a Glock .45 GAP. But the safety was on it, I was paranoid for no reason.