[ respect ]

MAX POV:

I unlocked the GWAG and got inside, seeping into the leather seats. I put my keys and phone on the passenger side seat and started the engine. I kept replaying her face, when her eyes rolled back into her head. My dick was straining just thinking about it.

Her.

I started driving towards my unit, where my men work and operations come together, just outside central London. I had business to take care of, despite it being half one in the morning. The whole drive, I could only think about Aria, and her body.

I needed to relax, I don't fuck women to then think about them constantly, I fucked them to get a release. This was out of hand.

I pulled up outside the large grey gates, they opened instantly and I nodded at my perimeter guards holding machine guns, ready to shoot down opps.

What shocked me the most was Aria had no real clue who I was, what I owned and what I was capable of. It was adorable yet shocking how she spoke to me with that attitude, even swinging when she was pissed off. She thought she could get away with it, I suppose she did, but I don't know why.

If any other man or women treat me like that to me they would be discarded of, murdered in cold blood for the lack of respect shown. Aria had no clue though, I couldn't blame her. It tested my patience though, I wasn't used to it. The more saw and got to know her, it made me want to protect her from ever knowing.

I hopped out of my whip, chucking the keys to my valet. Charlie greeted me at the front entrance with a big smile on his face.

"Wagwan for you." He dapped me and we walked in.

Charlie has been my best friend since I was 11, we met at primary school. Half way through middle school I was pulled out because shit was kicking off with my father and the Italians, fifteen year old me needed to be protected. It wasn't safe.

Charlie began asking questions so eventually I was approved to tell him what I was apart of. Ever since, he had stuck by me, eventually joining in. My father died a few weeks after I turned 18, after that I was named head of the family, I had complete control over everything.

"You have a video call with the Italian's in 30 minutes, you gonna be good?" He questioned.

"Fuck you saying, I'll be fine." I kissed my teeth at him.

"Okay, dude." He shrugged, we walked to my office.

Charlie has always been the one to joke and fuck about, he doesn't have enough responsibility to be serious constantly. I, on the other hand, grew up learning how to run a crime family, self defence and leadership skills.

It was a strict upbringing so I learnt to always be on high alert, I still have fun though and my childhood was very enjoyable. Charlie would will hold a gun to a mans face and then crack a joke with them, we're just not the same.

"How's the girl." He asked with a big grin on his face.

"Bruv, I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't get enough of her." I admitted, putting my tie back on.

"Haven't seen you like this for years, since the ex atleast."

My ex girlfriend. Complete psycho, when she didn't get what she wanted or she would see girls around me at 'business' events, she used to threaten to go to the police. That's when I decided to buy off the police just in case. I never want to get involved with her again.

"I know, bro." I huffed, taking a sip of Hennessy Charlie poured for me.

Charlie was right though, she left an imprint on me, and I'm not talking about the scratch marks. As soon as she came downstairs I saw her from the kitchen door and my jaw dropped, metaphorically of course, I don't show emotion. Those plump lips, big booty and mysterious eyes that left an impression on me.

I'll be honest, I just wanted to get her in bed, then she started speaking, so smart and collected, she wasn't afraid to mouth off to some of my boys too which surprised them. After that night, the groupchat was still talking about her.

"Who even is she, does she know what you do? Was she just a beat and delete?" He asked.

"Pffft, too many questions, she has no clue." I opened my laptop. "She was giving me looks the whole night, when we first met. Just begging to be fucked." I rolled my head back.

"Yea well, now you've fucked her. Your calm now?" He grabbed my shoulder. "Do you really wanna involve a civilian into this shit?" He said bluntly.

"You have a point." I admitted.

With that he left and I started my video call.

I was now done with my meeting, I yawned, needing to get home

I was now done with my meeting, I yawned, needing to get home. All this work had me tired and drained. I stretched and sat up, loosening my tie. After a long day I usually called a girl over to de-stress, but no. I didn't want a whore when I now had Aria. My instincts were to claim her, here and now.

I was about to get changed into a tracksuit when I noticed my cufflinks were missing. They must be on the kitchen counter still, from when I had her bent over it. My dick strained against my tight dress pants yet again.

"FUCKIN ELL'." I threw my head back.

I don't usually remember what happens in the bedroom as it's a normal thing for me, but Aria. She was so submissive yet bratty, that's what I needed. Girls usually throw themselves at me, getting on their knees on my command.

But I wanted a challenge, I was bored of taking control of everything in my career and day to day life, I'm grown now. I picked up my phone to text Sam.

-

Max: Bro, I left some of my shit at yours, can I come over tomorrow to pick it up.

Sam: Yh ofc, come for a bevvy too?

Max: My guy.

I decided I needed to widen out my radius when it came to spreading drugs in London. I decided to get in touch with Sam when I found out he was the most popular dealer in his area. I offered him a fair cut to start distributing my drugs instead of his own. Ever since, we've been calm, me and his other roommates too. Sam is a silent partner.

I went home after saying goodbye to some important people. I arrived at my penthouse and straight away fell into a deep sleep.

--

Filler chapter to get to know Max a lil bit.

Max is literally the boy version of Aria lmao.

xoxo