[ vodka 42 ]

MAX POV

"I touch myself thinking about you." She spoke softly, hiding her red cheeks.

I just stared down at her in awe, my pretty baby with her fat brown eyes staring back. Still a lil watery from all the slapping and pain I forced her to allow.

I knew she loved it though, she couldn't help but force herself into submission once I hit her a few times. A brat, yeah, but not after I scare her into submitting.

She was sat comfortable and smelt like fresh shower gel, all clean ready to sleep it all off. I know she was worn out but I needed to break her in order for her to be careful and think twice before acting out again.

"Is that right." I stroked her lower back and came over her, eying her boobs and arse up. "You miss me that much? Get too frustrated and have to use just the thought of me?" I asked sincerely.

She burned up in the face and looked to the side. Embarrassed at herself and choice of vulgar words.

"Look at me." I squeezed her arse which was sensitive from previous punishment. I nodded as soon as she looked back at me with a smirk.

"I cant help myself, daddy." She grabbed onto my fresh white tee and pulled closer. She began to grab my neck and kissed down it, not leaving a spot empty. I felt her small hands go up my shirt and I hissed.

She was getting ahead of herself.

"Ari. Calm yourself."

I'd already used her to the very breaking point and she wanted more, it was out of control. She kept caressing my stomach and scratching along the surface of my skin, causing goosebumps that shouldn't have happened.

"Please." She whined.

Christ, she would be the death of me. I gently grabbed her small wrists and pulled them off of me. I couldn't use her anymore, she needed to relax and sleep off the damage already done.

I let go of one of her wrists and uncovered the mattress underneath the duvet. I gently pushed her backwards so she laid down on the bed.

"Tomorrow you can get what you want, time for sleep." I spoke softly, it was weird considering I spend most of my time talking gang lingo.

She nodded and laid over to the other side, resting her face on the pillow and leaving her perky arse facing me. I ran my hand down my face, stressed.

I left Aria with the duvet over her and the lights off, I stepped into the kitchen which was dimly lit, to get myself a water. I noticed My phone was buzzing mad and I walked to pick it up.

I looked at it as I stepped outside onto the balcony to turn off the heaters and lights.

Five missed calls from Charlie and bare messages on the gang gc. Dunno whose idea it was to make a group chat with over 100 people on it. These guys did not stop talking.

I opened snap to see what was happening and my chat was blowing up with random shit about a stabbing mixed with angry emojis pinging from left to right.

"Bruv, what?" I asked myself as I called Charlie. He answered instantly.

"What the fucks going on-." I was cut off by Charlie shouting.

"Bare man were just stabbed on wentworth road outside the cafe, T1's youngers just popped out on us." He sounded out of breathe.

My eyes widened at the thought of anyone getting hurt. "Anyone dead?" I asked.

"Bro- No?! What is going on." He sounded panicked.

"Where are you. Stop panicking, this is standard retaliation from peckham opp boys." I shook my head.