[ punishment ]

MAX POV

Aria was screaming at me down the motor way as she drove us back to my crib. I'd never seen her so frustrated. I watched carefully as her face got redder and it wasn't from the shit ton of blush she puts on her face either.

"Gorgeous gorgeous girls over blush Max!"

I remember her saying, vividly.

She was speeding now, losing her conscious while driving and forgetting what she was doing. I shook my head which caught her eye.

"Don't give me that." She pointed at my face making my jaw clench. "You should be more careful max." She spoke with so much conviction.

""Where has chill Ari gone?" I shook my head again making her gasp and shake her head, she was turning into the biggest karen ever.

She growled at me and slammed her hands on the edge of the steering wall. "Why are you calling me bruv? You go out for one day with your gang and suddenly turn into a different person." She cackled in anger.

I was so close to taking the steering wheel and swerving us into the nearest metal fencing.

"I'm always chill, I couldn't give a fuck what you do, but this time you not being careful."

I kissed my teeth. "Since when are you ever careful when ur off getting smashed with your bitches." I spat.

"BITCHES?" She shouted. I felt the car slow right down and we pulled into a layby next to the busy main road.

"Fuck are you doing?" I looked around as all the cars passed us.

The car doors automatically unlocked with a button and she reached to push my door open. "Get out." She screamed.

"Do I look dumb? Step on the gas, Ari." I rolled my eyes, my patience was thinning.

"Get the fuck out or I swear to god i'm gonna FUCK YOU UP-." The verbal she was spitting was insane.

I stepped out the car, assuming she wanted to talk until I saw the door shut and she swerved out of the lay-by. I watched as her black car sped down the road and into a short distance.

She didn't know the full story of why I ended up in custody. I got my phone out and instantly one of my guys got me a lift. I don't know where she was gonna go cuz she didn't have any keys for my flat with her.

"This fucking girl man." I ended the call with a hard press as soon as I knew a car was on its way to me.

Aria POV

I was not doing that thing where I sit at home and get calls to pick him up from those dirty feds, I stay away. It only happened once so far but I wasn't risking this shit again.

I phoned up one of my girls to meet me in the local pub near us. I needed some fucking space after that incident. All the bullshit he spewed out had me needing a large glass of something. Anything.

My phone rang through the car. "Yo Ari, where you at?" Prince asked me.

"Boutta meet Mia and K at a pub we went to a couple days ago." I replied in a short answer.

"Calm, i'm getting the mandem together and we coming with you. Send the addy." He replied.

"Safe." I ended the call and spun the other way round.

Was it the best idea to go to the pub Max introduced me to? Oh well, I was fucked off. Picking your man or situationship up from police custody was ratchet as fuck and I wasn't about that life.