Chapter 10

Mina and Sharon sleep together at the couch then there's Jihyo watching them for almost 3 hours . They look like a mother and  a child they look good together I'm so thankful she meet Sharon . I don't know to react Chaeyoung is married she have this beautiful angel that changed the Cold-hearted ballerina , everytime she saw kids walking around her mood suddenly changes but when Sharon barged her earlier she's not mad she even let used her comfort her . This kid hells her though a little bit but it's helpful . I can't wait to see her as a mom
I know she can be a good mother

Chaeyoung waited Sharon at Mina's office outside . What she's doing right now ? I mean what did Mina do to my daughter . I hope she didn't do anything wrong
Miss Myoui ?

Come in Chaeyoung-ssi

Hi Miss Park , where's Sharon ?

Come with me , Jihyo bring Chaeyoung to Mina's mini room , 2 Sharon they're sleeping .
Chaeyoung secretly smiled seeing his daughter comfortable with Mina .
Mina baby wake up we have to go home

Jihyo chocked her coffee , Ahem !

You ok Miss Park ?

I'm not .. I'm fine I'm fine can you repeat what you said a while ago ?

We have to go home ?

No the other one Chaeyoung

Mina b----- Chaeyoung cutely covered her mouth and shooked her head .

Y-yes ?? What ?? Mina response eyes still closed hugging Sharon .

Chaeyoung went at Jihyo's back to hide .

I told you don't disturb me Jihyo , can you please get out ??

Omo Chaeyoungie your blushing hahaha do you like Mina ? She's beautiful right ?

She is ..

Do you like her ? Jihyo ask again

Jihyo-ssi you're too loud I told you to go out ..

You're husband is her looking for his baby .

Hmmm tell him to wait  I'm tired .. My ,, what !?! Mina come to her senses she slowly put a pillow in Sharon's head she stood up and dragged Jihyo away from Chaeyoung . Jihyo !! What is this !?

You're husband is here aren't you happy ? He invited you to go home

Jihyo I don't like your jokes anymore !!

Why hahaha I'm not lying ." Mina baby let's go home ." That's what he said it's so sad you didn't heard it .

Mina Suddenly blush , " Mina baby let's go home " oh my god !! Really ! So Chaeyoung is talking earlier ?! His the one who ask me not you ?! 
Oh my god !! Mina went to her comfort room she lock the door so Jihyo can't come inside . She look up herself at the mirror , "I'm really blushing" what the hell is this !?
This cheeks aren't supposed to be red as this !!
Mina slapped both of her cheeks .Mina ! Mina ! You're crazy !
Mina's heart suddenly beat too fast ," I felt like this earlier when I grabbed Sharon's clothes from him , I felt like he have an electric power I felt weird that I'm feeling this one !! What I am doing ?!

Sharon baby ? Let's go home , Chaeyoung holds Sharon's hand massaging her cute hands. Sharon ? We can't stay long her baby , I'm sorry baby but we have to go. Chaeyoung carefully carried his daughter in her right hands while the other hand are holding their stuff . Miss Park thank you for letting Sharon sleep here .

Welcome Mr. Son

Miss Myoui ? We will go now thank you so much for taking care of Sharon . Miss Park we will go now . Thank you again

While walking to the basement Chaeyoung's heart suddenly in race he stop and look around he have this instinct that someone is following them. Then he continued to walk until he reach his car she carefully put Sharon on her car seat .

He was about to open his door when someone hold his arms. She can see Yeri in the mirror . What do you want ?
Chaeyoung ask still looking Yeri at the side mirror

Can I talk to you ?

We have nothing to talk about.

Please Chaeyoung give me a minute .

Ok 2 minutes go on.

Chaeyoung not here please ..

Why ? 1 minute left .

Come-on Chaeyoung don't be like this ! As if we haven't share some good memories together before !

Chaeyoung tightened his gripped as he remembered how Yeri broke him before . Want do you really want ?

Who is that baby inside your car ?!

Chaeyoung frozen by Yeri's question he didn't expect this confrontation . Why do you care ? None of your business ! Chaeyoung opened his door but Yeri pulled him

Answer me ! Who's that kid ?!  Are you cheating on me before ?!
Yeri angrily shouted

You're throwing that question to me seriously ?! Why don't you ask yourself Yeri , you're a cheater right ? It's still fresh in my mind ! How dare you ask me that I'm cheating on you ?

Yeri pulled Chaeyoung for a hug ,I'm sorry .

We're done stop acting that you'll care for me .

Tell me who's that kid ?! Is that mine ?

Hahah Chaeyoung laugh in sarcastic tone . Yours ? Shit no ! Sharon is not yours ! Remember that , she's mine not yours !

Is that my daughter or not ?!

Ask yourself Yeri I'm not the one who carried Sharon , she's not yours ! She will never be yours !

Chaeyoung received a head slap form Yeri , if I found out that she's mine Chaeyoung I'll get back to you ! You know my situation before ! I've been to a different places just to find my daughter !

Well.. she's not yours . I don't know where's your baby . Nothing happened to us so that's impossible that the child your carrying before is mine ! You're 5 months pregnant when you left me ! And now you're asking me if Sharon is yours ? Damn it ! After you left me I've never been went to your family

Chaeyoung received another slap from Yeri , after that accident Chaeyoung I've been lying for fucking 1 year ! For e to recovered and I can't find my baby with me ! No one told me where she is ! How old is that kid ? Is she 3 years old ?!

None your business anymore ! Chaeyoung get inside his car and he drive faster . Leaving Yeri standing alone hurt and confused

She's my daughter I'll get back my daughter to me and you also Chaeyoung. I won't stop chasing you until we came back to normal just like before . Wait for me baby