Chapter 36

" You heard it right Chaeyoung ?? Mina whispered to his ears . Are you letting me sleep here or not ??

I don't think this is a good idea Miss Myoui .

"Ok then I'll tell your Manager also to go home ??

No ! Don't ! She didn't know youre here . You can sleep here no one will step into this room .

" I don't want here .. Mina sat crossing her arms. .

Where do you want to sleep then ?

"In your room ..

What ! Are you serious ! . No Miss Myoui this is not really a good idea.

"If you don't want turn we will go home now with your beloved Manager ..
Chaeyoung clenched looking at her boss ..
Ok you can sleep in my room let's go ..

"Good I thought you're hards to settle with .
They both run upstairs holding each other's hands . Leaving Sharon dumfounded staring at them eating her popcorn ..
" Daddy Son ..

Chaeyoung quickly opened the door and closed .. this gonna be a trouble .. Chaeyoung murmured
"Miss Myoui you can sleep if you're sleepy, I'll go down Sharon is waiting ..

Yeah I'll wait you and Sharon . Don't keep me waiting for too long Chaeyoung .
Chaeyoung nodded and leaved her.

---

Sharon baby ? Aren't you sleepy ?

A little bit daddy Son ..

You want to go upstairs ? You can sleep baby I'll just want to talk to Yeri for a while ..

Ok daddy ..

Be careful ok ? .. Chaeyoung waited Yeri
That's girl ! She never changed still the old Yeri thst I know .
Yeri-ssi ! I'm sleepy ! ..

I'm totally sleepy and tired .. Chaeyoung went to their room he can heard a loud laugh of Sharon . Chaeyoung smiled knowing that her daughter laughed after the accident happened to them .. Sharon ?

"Yes daddy Son ..

Bed time baby ..

" We're still playing daddy I'm not sleepy Miss Mina will tell me a story later after we play ..

5 minutes left baby .. Chaeyoung sat down on his couch eating his popcorn looking at them " be careful you might fall "

"Miss Mina will take care of me ..

"2 minutes left baby ..

" Daddy Son , I love playing with her ..

"Don't mind her baby let's play ok ? Ask your dad maybe he wants to join haha..

" Daddy Son you want to play with us ?

What ! Sharon ! I'm eating .I don't want to o play .. Sharon pout , he don't want to play Miss Mina .. "let him baby hahaha
For almost 1 hour of playing Chaeyoung got tired listening and watching them , they're too loud laughing ,and jumping around like they haven't seen each other for a long time .
Speaking of that I want to see the girl I meet before in the orphanage . I wonder what is her life now , is she still they same ? Maybe she's so rich now , it's been a long time also since I left at the orphanage to find my parents . She surely a successful woman right now