Chapter 67

Mina I already accepted the truth that you're not mine. I've done enough for you to gave up I'm so stupid that i did that everything to you . I'm not expecting you to forgive me I'm just here for my children nothing else all I want is to see them . I'm happy with that I'll be happy for you also
I don't want to promise again I already broke my promise to you . I felt shamed I don't deserve you

" And who do you think deserves me ?? Bambam ?! Chaeyoung his the one who's send that video of you and Yeri !
He again send me a video of you last night with a girl.
Now face me ! Mina slap him .
Who is that girl ?! 

Huh ! What girl ?

Mina slap her phone to Chaeyoung . Take a look at that video !!
Chaeyoung gulped and opened her phone and find the video she was talking about .
Ahh this ! Chaeyoung throw her phone . It's .. that's my CEO ! She ask me a favor to go with her last night

" How dare you throw my phone huh ! My evidence are all in my phone !!

Chaeyoung stood up and get her phone on the couch he handed it to Mina. " I'm sorry ..

" Now !! Why did you go out with her ?! Drinking coffee at night having a date in a cold night isn't it romantic !!
Mina hitting his chest complaining of what he did to her .

Let me explain . She ask a favor because we went to her friends gallery to see the artworks nothing else.
I was bored waiting for her so I decided to wait inside the cafe shop .

" Explain my ass !! You always said that to me everytime you did a mistake !
Where are you last night after and this morning ?! Why you didn't go into my house ?!

I-i -----

Mina pulled both of his ears. You what ?! Slept with your boss !

Yahhh ! Let go of my ears . I passed out last night she told me so I slept in her house nothing happened .. nothing

Mina kick his stomach and Chaeyoung fall on the bed holding his stomach . " What If something happened huh ! Who would you choose between us ?!
Chaeyoung chuckled looking at her .
Ofcourse I'll choose you with my babies . Whatever happened I will always choose you and them . 

Hmmm I still hate you don't you think that were fine Chaeyoung !! 

So why you're here again Miss Myoui ? Chaeyoung again chuckled at her . Mina rolled her eyes and tapped the bed for Chaeyoung to sat beside her . " I'm here to kill the guy named Son Chaeyoung , for being a cheater for being a heart breaker for being a------
Mina didn't have a chance to finish her words when Chaeyoung claimed her lips . 
Chaeyoung hugged her waist still kissing her .

" You came here to see me you missed me ? I am right Miss Myoui ?

So full of yourself !! I told you I came here to kill that guy named Son Chaeyoung ! 
Mina stand up but Chaeyoung hold her hands . " We're are you going ? Did you eat already ?

Mina slapped his hands and went down . I'll go home I'll changed my mind ,. Chaeyoung let her to go down and he followed his girl .
Chaeyoung lean on the wall looking at her  .
" Before you go home I want my daughter in exchange "