Chapter 18

Daddy she's nice also like Miss Mina and Aunt Somi ? Mommy Nayeon ? Aunt Dahyun and Sana ?

"Yes " Chaeyoung didn't hesitate to answer his daughter he don't want Sharon to feel uncomfortable with Yeri .
"Dont tell your Aunt that's she's with us ok ?

Ok daddy ..

Chaeyoung parked his car he glanced at Sharon before he stepped out . Then he get Sharon from the back sit .. "promise not to tell her ?

"Pinky promise daddy

"Good that's my baby ! They waited Somi to unlock their door " Sharon your promise ?

"Yes daddy Son ..

"Hi good evening , Chaeyoung kissed Somi's cheeks . 
"Hi baby , how was your day ? Ohh you have a gift ..

"Yes Aunt I have fun with daddy Jeong we eat a lot of cupcakes so yummy .

"That's good to hear baby , how's mommy Nayeon ?

"Still pretty Aunt

Hahaha she told you that ?

Yes yes

Hahaha Nayeon still they same as before . Chaeyoung anyway my dad is here his waiting for you .

"Where is he ?

At the kitchen .. "ahh ok let's go there then let's eat .. After eating Chaeyoung and Somi's dad talk in their terrace

How are you ?

"I'm good Mr. J----

Crop that !

"I'm good dad were good ..

I heard from Somi  Sharon is studying ballet for days now ? Why you didn't tell me ?

Ahh that's , I forgot dad . Somi always fetch her after school ..

"You know how much I love them Chaeyoung I don't want them to be in trouble , got into accident or whatever that  don't like the most .

Yes dad..

"Did Yeri stop chasing you ?

Y-yes dad

"I saw that girl again near at Mr. Myoui's building ..

You're mistaken it dad she's not in Korea , 'chaeyoung said not looking to Somi's father .

Daddy ... Sharon run to him

"Slowly baby .. why did you leave your Aunt ?

"I'm also here , Somi spoke coming towards their direction .. "Grandpa ..

Why you didn't visit grands at home ?

"Daddy is busy at work her boss will eat him alive it his absent ..

Mr. Jeon laughed at Sharon's answer .. Is her boss a monster ?