Chapter 66

Daddy is calling me mommy .
Daddy Son how are you daddy ? You home now ?

" Yes baby I'm home now . What are you doing  ?

Eating donuts daddy why mommy Mina's donuts is delicious than mine ?  Sharon pout at his dad , Sharon turn the cam on her mom . She's eating daddy she's good girl
Chaeyoung stared at the phone when Mina appeared on the screen . H-hi Mina
Mina covered her face " sorry my mouth is full thank you for this .
Chaeyoung chuckled and talk back again to her daughter .

Daddy what's your dinner for tonight ?

Not yet baby I can't think hehehe. Hmm what if you suggest for me

Mmmm I like pasta you should eat pasta tonight with bacon .

Bacon again hahaha . Maybe I'll just eat pizza baby I'm tired to cook , I'm alone here I can't eat properly . How about you what's your dinner ?

Not yet also hehehe grandma still not here daddy . Mommy told me she will cook for us tonight

Nice ! Bye baby daddy will take a bath it's hot baby . I love you I'll call you later

Bye daddy I love you too .

" Where you're dad is going baby ??

Taking a bath mommy

" He didn't told you his going somewhere ??

No mommy .

---

Chaeyoung waited her boss outside the cafe shop  . Her boss texted him where to meet her  " tss where is that girl ! I'm sleepy it's first time in my life I went out late it's beyond my contract ! " 

Chaeyoung decided to went inside as it's getting cold waiting for her CEO outside . He sat down and order his coffee while checking his phone he stalk Mina's social media accounts . " Is that your wife ?
Chaeyoung was startled by her CEO he turn off his phone and sip his coffee .

Take a sit ma'am . Chaeyoung called the waiter to order her boss favorite coffee . 
His uncomfortable facing her boss it's like they're having a date together , Chaeyoung look at the window outside avoiding her boss eyes . " Thank you for this darling , thank you for waiting also .
Chaeyoung nodded .

The atmosphere is silent they are both stealing glances to each other , Chaeyoung finished his coffee . His waiting for her boss to be done so they can go their business .
" Where are we going after this ma'am ?

Come with me to the nearest park I want to unwind Chaeyoung . I'm so stress this past few days then we will proceed to my friends gallery I want you to have a replica of her paintings if thats ok with you . 
" Ok ma'am "

Time check 10pm in the evening , Chaeyoung and her boss are walking in the park he let her boss walk first . He just listening to her boss complaints about life he didn't interact with her CEO .
" This night is like my memory with Yeri , we used to have our dates at this park every night after my work .

" Why I felt like we came back from our previous relationship . Why I felt like she's Yeri I mean connected to Yeri

I came at this park everyday Mr. Chaeyoung . With my friends and my lover before . That was before when we're still together .
How about you , do you have any memories in this park ?