Chapter 50

C H A E Y O U N G

I could only looked at her leaving our condo I want  to chased her but I think it will get worst I also didn't know what to do , I'll be lying if I tell her I'm not sad because of what I saw in her Company this morning .

I really don't know what to do I want to explain to her why I didn't come to her office . Why I didn't call her nor even texted her , I really want to see her  I already miss her hugs and kisses .

This what I'm afraid of , she's not may girlfriend I didn't courted her I didn't do anything for her .

I know she still have feelings for Bambam anyone would say that , how can I get her when her heart still belong to someone .

Chaeyoung sat down feeling weak massaging his temple . "What should I do Mina ?
You're right you're not my girlfriend so I don't have any right on you were just married by your parents decision not to your personal decision . 

Chaeyoung sighed grabbing his hair , sign please . I need sign Somi help me what should I do ?
Should I continue our marriage or not ?
I don't want to hurt her so it's better to forget her ?
So she won't experienced being like this ?

I need to talk to Bambam tomorrow . I have to be brave I want to fix this to him so his aware what's going on.

Incoming call ( Mr. Myoui )
Hello sir good evening

                                 Boy ! Where are you ?
                                         - Mr. Myoui

In our unit sir , I decided to stay our night here .

                                How about our deal Chaeyoung ? Did you forget ?
                                            - Mr. Myoui

I didn't forget sir , ok sir . I will fix first our stuff then we will be there in a minute .

Chaeyoung sighed heading upstairs he gets his lougage that he prepared .
Sharon baby ? Aren't you sleep ? I'm sorry baby but we have to be there at Myoui's . We will get back here weekend is that alright ?

" Yes daddy I have no problem with that as long as we always visit our house here.

Let's go baby ? Say goodbye to your mom first .

" Goodbye mommy Somi I miss you mommy I love you . Daddy also love you .
Chaeyoung smiled he kissed Somi's picture .

@ MYOUI'S RESIDENCE

Mina went home she rushed to go to her room she locked herself inside her room ignoring her mom's question . She started to cried hugging her pillow " He don't love me , he didn't . He didn't love me his just being nice to me

Mr. And Mrs. Myoui waited Chaeyoung and Sharon on their living room . Like he wants to burn Chaeyoung alive .

Chaeyoung told Sharon that they're not ok with her mom so her kid will stop playing around with Mina .