Chapter 41

How was it ? Jihyo ask

"Well my dad told us about his meeting .

I know that what I want to know my love ,how was your date ?
Mina almost choked sipping her coffee she slowly put down her coffee and raised her head to Jihyo " Date ??
Mina played her pen while composing a words. " What date ??

Ohh you don't know ? Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung the couple went on a date for 2 days is that even ? Are they even ?

".I don't know what you are talking about Miss Park I told you I'm with my bestfriend . I don't have time for a date , I'm not dating Bambam for almost 1 year

I'm not talking to Bambam I'm talking to Mr. Son .

".no comment I'm not dating him. You told me her Manager slept with him so they're dating , not me . It's her Manager Miss Park

Don't make me dumb Miss CEO .

"Kyaaaaaaah ! I'm telling the truth Miss Park ! I'm with my bestfriend you know we miss each other for a long time that we haven't a communication . It's good that we meet again , his so sweet if you just only knew Miss Park he treated me like a precious jewel who cost millions of dollars for 2 days . I can't count how many butterflies that I felt when I'm with him . I didn't do anything , anything Miss Park
He always do the stuff , the household chores , even my seatbelt , he prepared my clothes . Everything !
Don't talk to me Miss Park I'm stuck with him !! I can't move on ! Get out please .. Leave my peaceful mind

You're in love with your bestfriend huh what's that lucky person ? What about Mr. Son ?
Mina giggled hearing Chaeyoung's name.
Hey ! Hey ! You're blushing , you're really in love .

" I never felt like this towards Bambam , his very different Miss Park his so soft . I'm feeling safe in his arms .

Hey ! Stop right there Miss CEO I'm jealous .
Jihyo pout scrolling the pictures , your lovers phone . He left it here
You two have a good time together huh . Seriously you slept with him ?

"Yes I slept with him it's not the first time we slept together . It's our second time Miss Park

So ? You know couple things. How was it ?

" No !! It's not what you think we didn't do that Miss Park !! I swear . Get out please and please prepared my things for my flight . Thank you , give me his phone ..

Alright ! Jihyo put back Chaeyoung's phone on the chair . Gotta go my love .

"Miss Park lock the door tell them I'm busy . I'm available by 4pm . Mina get Chaeyoung's phone and sat on her couch . " Interesting no password..
Mina opened his messages the first person she saw is Yeri's name . She frown reading Yeri's message for Chaeyoung . " Ohh crop !! Is she seducing Chaeyoung ?! She can talk to him without sending these pictures ! What a flirt !! You can't send him again these pictures of yours !!!
Mina blocked Yeri's number and deleted her messages .

Mina changed her name on Chaeyoung's contact from 'CEO Myoui to Baby 💚 ' she chuckled her silliness .

"Hi honey how are you there ? I heard from my Friend that you have a daughter of Somi . Are you two together now ? I was planning to have a vacation in Korea by next month , can we meet and hang out ? You know just like before honey "
Mina deleted the unknown numbers messages . "Who the hell is that girl ?!
Son Chaeyoung ! How many girls do you have ! You don't have any plans deleting their numbers huh . I'll clean it for you then .
Mina deleted all the messages except her message .
"It's pleasant in my eyes now "