Chapter 43

"I'm so tired I hate meetings I want to go home I miss my baby " Chaeyoung extended his arms to Mina's shoulder .. " I'm bored .. Mina ? I need to use the comfort room

"Be right back asap ..

"Yeah ..  Chaeyoung came back but his sit was occupied .. Chaeyoung walk to them he tapped the guy's shoulder " ahmm excuse me this sit is mine "

Sorry bro give me a minute to talk to Mina ..

"This is a meeting not a party for you to talk to her .. Chaeyoung murmured and sat beside Eunha .

Chaeyoung how long you and Mina are in a relationship ? You came first before Bambam or after ?

" Ahh - shit ! How should I answer her .
Ahh-after ?

Your asking me ? Hahaha you're so funny Chaeyoung . How many days will you and Mina stay here ?

"Only for 2 days just for the meeting .

I see how's couple life ?

" Couple days , hmmm..not that bad we easily get along together . How about you ? No boyfriend ?

I'm single Chaeyoung ..

"Ohh , why ?

I'm a play girl Eunha whispered to Chaeyoung's ear . "Whaaaaa ! Seriously ! Chaeyoung didn't know he spill it a bit louder . Mina glared at him .
Chaeyoung looks down , ". seriously Eunha ?

Do I look like I'm joking ?

" I can't believe it -- anyway let talk later heheh .

The first session of the meeting was done. Mina is eating her lunch without asking Chaeyoung if his hungry . "Mina ? Can I have my phone ? I'll call Sharon

"I already did ..

". I want to call her face time .. Mina handed her phone to Chaeyoung " use mine ..
"Are you sure ?.thank you .. Chaeyoung called Mina's mom ..
Mrs. Myoui can I talk to Sharon ?

                                       Chaeyoung she's sleeping she's tired
                                            - Mommy

Ahhh ok Mrs. Myoui I'll call her later then thank you .
The guy sit beside again to Mina . Chaeyoung shook his head and leave them. He went back to their room " his always following Mina what's wrong with him ! Aren't his done talking to Mina ? They seems so close with each other . I don't want to go back there I don't want to see them .
Chaeyoung decided to sleep rather than attending the meeting .

Mina is waited for him to come back , she ask Eunha is she saw Chaeyoung but the girl don't have any idea where Chaeyoung is .

S K I P   T I M E

The two sessions of meetings was done ,. Mina went back to their room to change her dress . She found Chaeyoung sleeping hugging the pillow . " How dare you to sleep !! You let me attend the meeting alone !! .
Mina throw the pillow on Chaeyoung's face .
Chaeyoung groan hugging the pillow , "what is that ? .. Mina !
Chaeyoung sat still hugging the pillow .