Chapter 14

Mr. Son I want your new designs asap if you can make it before lunch much better . When you're done kindly give it to Miss Irene or Yeri .
Mina said trying to divert and change the topic back to work , then she tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder " Good luck "

T-thank you Miss Myoui , Chaeyoung bowed

So that's it ?! Chaeyoung , Mina are you just going to ignore me ?! Jihyo yelled at them

Thomas !!! Mina yelled back to Jihyo . "I have nothing to explain ok ?? I have no time for chitchatting

Ohh then you have time for talking to your so called Mr. Son ?

Mina rolled her eyes , . Whatever you say Thomas !!
Mina went back to her office shes surprised to see Bambam waiting for her.
"Why are you here ?! " As I remembered I broke up with you yesterday right ?? I wouldn't forget that day , so what's the reason why you're here ??

I'm here to say sorry for you I don't want to end our relationship just like that Mina.

I don't care if thats what happened to us , I also didn't expect that our perfect relationship will ended like that and will turn out to be like this !!! I've make a big mistake on chosing you !!

Bambam tightened his gripped , why ? It's because of that guy ! Is he better than me !

What if I say yes !!! 

Mina ! His an ordinary man ! Ordinary employee of yours !

And so ?? Mina raised her brows ordinary or not you can't change the fact that his nice compared to you . Look at yourself you have everything but attitude .. Good attitude you don't have that one . Let me correct you , I find him attractive but it doesn't mean his my crush !! You're paranoid !!!
Get out !! Don't show up yourself again here !!

" You cant break up to me like that remember that I own you Mina. "
Bambam kissed Mina's cheeks then he whispered ." I'll make him suffer soon "

Mina's hands landed on Bambam's face "do it !! " Then I'll make your life as hell !!!

Are you protecting that bastard Mina !? I'm your boyfriend !

I'm not protecting him !! I'll just warn you don't mess up with me Bambam he didn't do anything to you !! So stop bothering someone's life !!
Get out now !!!

Be right back babe ..

Mina slammed the door .. I hate you !!!
It's really a big mistake !!!
Calling Tzuyu .. Hello I need your help send at least 3 men to guard Chaeyoung asap !!

                       Yes Miss Myoui right away kindly check your email at exactly 2pm . I have something Interesting report

                                               -Tzuyu

Alright thanks Tzuyu see you later then.
Calling Sana .. Satang ?

                                       Yes baby

                                        - Sana