Chapter 33

Number ? I don't know my number .

What do you mean ??

I lost my phone in Italy . Somi brought me one so that's why .

You're wife is so sweet isn't she ? Mina opened her drawer and get a bundle of her calling cards . " Call me , there's no reason for you not to call me that's a lot .

Ok . Chaeyoung gets the cards and bowed to her , " excuse me .

What's wrong with him ? His too cold , his shy but a little bit bubbly . There's something wrong with him he didn't even smiled at me when he always did. Having a bad day maybe I know his crying .

Bambam saw him coming out from Mina's office he called Chaeyoung but the guy seems like he didn't heard him. Chaeyoung continued to walk not minding him
"Mr. Son ! Stop there !
Chaeyoung stop and face him. " What is it ? If you want to o talk to me spill it out , I'm busy I don't have time for your nonsense issues .

"What are you doing inside her office !

Why did you ask ? We're not doing anything .

" Why you always going there huh  ! What do you really want ! Stay away from my girlfriend !

Chaeyoung smirked . I'm sorry ? Your girlfriend called me . I don't have any plans going into her office dude I don't have special agenda with her unlike you .

" What did you say ! Bambam pushes Chaeyoung to cornered him. " Special agenda huh ! Who are you for you to say that !

Why ? I am wrong ? Hahaha you ? What's really your hidden agenda to her ? Hahaha as if y----
Chaeyoung can't finish his sentence when Bambam punch him . " Stay away from us ! "
Chaeyoung only chuckled looking down .
"Stop playing dumb when you're with me ! You're amazing person that I know . Don't make me laugh dude I don't like her ! She's all yours ! I have my wife and I love her. I'm not like you ! Asshole ! Stop bothering me.

Mina look at him leaving Bambam " I'm hurt a little bit when he said he don't like me, what I am expecting ?

Mina ..

Bambam called me. I don't want to see him he never changed he always hurting Chaeyoung . I left him and went to Chaeyoung to apologize , he didn't noticed that I'm following him he sat and put my calling cards in his wallet , I Chuckled how silly he is . " Seriously he puts all my calling cards in his wallet , this boy is not himself . "
He gets his mirror and look himself touching his face . I frown looking at him
" Gay ? "
What is he referring earlier about hidden agenda thing of Bambam to me ?? Is he serious about that ??
He was startled when his phone rang .. I can see it in his eyes the pain that his holding then he touch Somi's picture " thank you for reminding me sweetheart you're the best "

Daddy ! Sharon run to him since I opened the door . I turn my back to where Sharon came from I saw Sana behind her .
" Daddy I miss you ..
I miss you too baby , who dropped you here ?

Chaeyoungie .. Chaeyoung stand up to meet her . " Thank you I was about to fetch her when Somi called me.

" Chaeyoung don't joke like that !