Chapter 55

Chaeyoung pinch her cheeks and kiss her mwah ! . Mina !

" Chaeyoung stop shouting she's sleeping ! Can you get out !? You're too noisy

Aiish I'll keep quiet now . Chaeyoung transferred behind Mina's back so he can hug . " Chaeyoung !
Shhhh keep baby .
Chaeyoung hug her back kissing her shoulders . " Mina will you come with us later ?

I'll ask my dad first baby , is that ok ??

" Ofcourse let's wait your dad later take a rest

I'm fine baby no need to rest , may I have your phone ??

My phone ? Why ?

"Just give me your phone .

I don't know where did I put my phone baby

" Chaeyoung !!

Right ! Chaeyoung quickly jumped from.the bed and get his phone in his pocket . " This girl is scary "
Here baby , Chaeyoung handed his phone to Mina .. why ?

" Nothing baby , . Mina deleted all Chaeyoung's messages even calls from someone . Who is Rose ??

You mean Park Chaeyoung ?

" I don't know . Mina rolled her yes , who is she ??

My Friend abroad ..

" She's the one who texted my Chaeyoung that she will be here by next month ??

And ??

What and baby ?

"  Nothing , Mina raised her brows .. I'm done I deleted all your chatmates ..

What ?!

" All it means everything baby it's totally clean you can't use your phone anymore in office neither in my house , got it ?? If they want to talk with you tell them to make an appointment to me . My approval is highly needed

Chaeyoung was speechless looking at Mina " does she really need to do that to me ? This girl is always jealous for nothing .
Mina kissed his lips " you're not answering me baby !

I'm sorry but you're too pretty that I can't uttered any words by looking at you .
Chaeyoung went on top of her and hold both of her hands that made her shocked .
" Chae-young ..
Chaeyoung pulled the comforter to covered themselves .. Yes baby ? Do you want something , what is it ?

You flirt ! What are you doing baby ?!
No baby ! Don't you dare use that sexy voice of yours !!
Chaeyoung started kissing her so she won't be protesting anymore then Mina bite his lips to stop him .
Chaeyoung smirked holding her hands tight , why did you do that baby ?

" Coz y----- ahhhhhh ! Chaeyoung !!!
Mina didn't finished her words when Chaeyoung kissed her neck .. ahhh be quiet ok ?

" Chae -

I said be quiet baby stop talking alright ?

But-----
Chaeyoung again kissed her lips . I told you to stop talking baby it won't take many minutes .. " You're really a pervert baby !! Chaeyoung stop baby ..