Chapter 45

Chae let's get out i-im not comfortable here .

Where do you want to go ?

" Anywhere ..

Ok after you eat your dinner ...

" Excuse me Miss Myoui , I mean Mrs. Son ..

Yes ??

"Ma'am were going to have a photo shoot the theme is prenuptials .
Mina raised her brows to the staff .. And ??
" Ahh ma'am the board of directors choose you to be the model of the said photoshoot .

W-what ?! Prenuptial photoshoot ?!
I'm the one to execute !!
Chaeyoung holds Mina's hand , lower you voice .. " ahh Miss why is it that they have a photoshoot like that ?

" It's for the sample magazine sir .
Chaeyoung nodded , I see . Go for it , it's just a photoshoot ,you're the CEO of your company right ? Prove them that you're versatile  
Mina sighed , when and where ??

" Tonight Mrs. Son ..

W-what ?! Chae this is insane !! .
Chaeyoung chuckled , let it be it's just a photoshoot right Miss ? Mina rolled her eyes . Chaeyoung bring her to their photoshoot venue  . The venue looks very expensive they are inside the hotel but the background the designs , everything inside was a beach prenuptial set up . Chaeyoung and Mina was amazed the venue " Mina I'm gonna leave you here , fighting Miss CEO !
My model CEO . I'll be right back in a minute .

Mina nodded , the staff bring her to their dressing room when they entered the room Mina was confused , a lot of makeup artist are waiting for her , the camera man , hairstylist also Eunha is inside the room. "Eunha ??

"Yes my dear friend hahaha they also get you . I'm done Mina so I think it's your turn now . Don't worry you will just have to make a pose anything you want hahaha let's hangout after your photoshoot .

Mina sighed and sat down as soon as she sat down the stylist immediately took good care of her , " a lot of girls are inside the event why me ??

"I'm sorry Mrs. Son but they choose you , we need 3 girls to complete it's Miss Eunha , Jackson's sister and you .

You guys know that I'm married ..

"It's ok Mrs. Son it's just a photoshoot .

S K I P   T I M E

Mina is now sitting in the artificial sand the camera man's started to take pictures of her . The receptionist give her a summer hat  , Chaeyoung waved at her and smiled looking at Mina he give a thumbs up for the girl .
"Mr. Son join your wife

Me ?! Chaeyoung pointed himself in surprised . Join her ?

"Yes since your married with her let's assume this is your later prenup .

Why me ? I mean. Argh ! . I already took a solo pictures with them Jackson and Jinyoung .

"Please Mr. Son so we can relax after this .
Chaeyoung sighed in defeat then he went to Mina .

Chaeyoung !! W-what ? Why ?!

" I don't know they said let's pretend it's our late prenuptial.