Chapter 21

" Mom can you bring Sharon to my room after ?? I have something to do .
Sharon just eat ok ?? Miss Lee is she wants some just give what she wants.

Ok Miss Myoui .. Mina went to her room she opened her laptop

Short Flashback

"Mina be ready for tomorrow's big event , we will be having a formal presentation for you as the new CEO . I want you to read those files that my secretary will be send to you .
Those are only a glimpse of how you should raised our company . I'm looking forward for your productive leadership Mina

Ok but let me know first , do you agree my proposal ?? You know dad I hate repeating myself .

"I haven't talk to his dad I'm sure they will one for your presentation tomorrow .

Fixed that's asap dad . I don't want to repeat my words again. That's my final decision !! I'm giving you only 2 days dad I'm going to back out if you can't handle them .

"Let's wait Mina I'll do anything for you .

Be sure dad you know what I want ! .

Mina studied everything she needs to , she's also taking down some important things that's she need to remember .

She lay down on her bed to stretched her back . " What his doing now ?? I hope his doing fine .
And also I hope Bambam  stop doing uncessary things to him .
I won't forgive him if he do something bad to Chaeyoung .

Miss Mina ?

Yes baby come in please ,it's open ..

"What are you doing Miss Mina ?

Nothin heheh.

" You tired ?

A little bit hehehe. . Sharon climbed on Mina's bed .. "can I ?

" Ofcourse hahaha you don't need to climb I can carry you . Why you're so cute baby ??
You look like your dad when you're asking hehehe so cute .
You're full baby ?

Yes I am . I love your ice cream it's so sweet

"Hahaha I told you , you would like.it .
Sharon ride on Mina's back pressing her hands on Mina's shoulder .
" Baby what are you doing ??

" Giving you a massage Miss Mina I know how to do it .

"Nahhhh you don't need to do that , you'll be tired .

"You give me ice cream I'll pay it with a massage

"Hahaha silly !! It's free baby ..

" Ahh no daddy don't like that .

@ Akisami Gallery

I'll call you later babe..

I didn't say yes ! Just a reminder for you . Anyway thank you .
Chaeyoung left Yeri's office
He have a lot of things to do for the designs that he need to finish for this week only he gets his materials from Irene's office and he started to work.
He turned on his headphone so no one can disturb him he also locked his door .