Chapter 34

@ NAYEON AND JEONGYEON'S CAFE

Nayeon went to their kitchen to get Jeongyeon's recipes for their dinner she take a bit of Chaeyoung's strawberry cake . " Hmmm that banh like this , I don't like it ..

Babe ! What are you doing ! That's for Chaeyoung-ah .

I did just taste a little .. Jeongyeon glared at Nayeon and hide the cake behind his back . " You didn't ask my permission ! I made it with love !
Nayeon laugh and pushes Jeongyeon . " I mixed the ingredients for that !

"Hey ! Hey ! Stop with the shouting . Tom and Jerry couple , go to them baby .

Chaeyoung-ah , Sharon baby come here. .
"Bro ! Chaeyoung kissed Jeongyeon's cheeks .
Nayeon face looks like she ears a whole lemon looking at them. " You wife is jealous bro ! Hahaha .

I have cake for you chaeyoung-ah , take this . Jeongyeon give him the cake he made , he kissed Chaeyoung's cheeks .
You're welcome bro .

"Jeongyeon ! Chaeyoung ! Stop ! Nayeon about hands on her hips .
Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung laughed at her.

Nayeonie I love your husband ..

" Chaeyoung !

Hahaha I'm sorry I'm gay Nayeon .. 
" Ewwwe hahaha ! Sharon let's eat .?

Yes mommy Nayeon ..

Bad omen is around us hahahah. " Nabong let's wait for Sana , Dahyun and Momo .

Why ?

" I told them to go here ..

They said yes ? Omo , were having a dinner with them until miss this it's been a while since we ate all together .
Chaeyoung silently eat his cake while listening to the couple , so Nabong do you have a baby now ?
Nayeon shooked her head..
"C'mon make it fast , Sharon is getting older !

I want to play with your baby mommy Nayeon ..

" That's what I'm taking about Nayeonie

Miss Mina and daddy Son they kiss .
Chaeyoung closed his eyes gripping his pork. " Ayiiieeeee .. they all turn their heads at their back . Chaeyoung covered his face ..
No !

" Chaeyoungie huh ..

No !

They kiss.. I saw them ..

" Who is  Miss Mina baby ? Nayeon ask

Her beautiful boss monster , they kiss they make a baby . Miss Mina told me there's no baby on her tummy . They kiss earlier I saw them .. I saw them ..

Chaeyoung .. Jeongyeon called him with a teasing voice

"Miss Mina she's so nice daddy Jeong we always used her car she take car of me in thier beautiful house .

Isn't it to much revelation ?  We didn't know this Chaeng , you started to hide us ..
Sana said

Sharon you went to Mina's house ? Dahyun ask this time