Chapter 39

A moment of silence for the both of them . Chaeyoung stared at the beautiful face infront of him who's closing her and yes due to the he sun rays. Chaeyoung placed his hands above her eyes to covered " open your eyes .. Mina ? Are you asleep?
Hmm are you tired ? Maybe  Hahaha, I'm sorry .." Chaeyoung holds Mina's hand while stroking the girl's hair . ", You're so pretty , you know that ?  Your boyfriend is so fucking lucky to have you ! Damn !
That  asshole ! If you just only know what did he to you  . I pitty you .. You don't deserve him , you deserve someone better than him someone who's opposite to him..

"Its me...I can love you better than him , I can take care of you more than you're parents did . I can make you happy like you can forget your problems even if doesn't last long.

"I can only do this to you wjen you're not awake . Have you tried confessing to someone you love but you got rejected ? As I expected you haven't try , coz you're almost perfect in my eye . No one will decline you . You have everything , his fucking lucky ! I hate that fact !

" Daddy Son ...

"Hmm you're tired ? Should we go home ?

" No ! . Sharon lay down her head on Mina's small tummy playing her balloon . " You like my mommy Mina ?

Its a secret  ...

" Tell me daddy Son , I won't tell her it's our secret . You have a lot of secrets to me .

What secrets ?

" About Aunt Yeri ..

I don't know what you are talking baby. You're just tired ..

" I am but I didn't forget , you told me..

Sssshhhh enough , she's sleeping . Stop talking baby

" You like her daddy Son ..
Chaeyoung is humming a song he don't want to o answer Sharon's question . " I want to kiss her . Chaeyoung blurted .

Ohh kiss her.. Sharon replied ..

" I didn't ask your opinion ma'am Sharon Lianne Son ..

Kiss her , I won't tell her when she woke up ..

"How can I trust you ?

Trust me coz it didn't told your secrets to her.

" Hmmm are you serious? Close your eyes baby. Sharon nodded she closed her eyes . Chaeyoung look around when no one is watching their direction he lean his face to Mina and give her a smack on her lips . "I lov-------
Chaeyoung was cut when Mina opened her eyes . " Did you sleep baby ? Mina ask Sharon

No mommy just playing my balloon .

".how about your little dad ??

His not sleeping because his doing something ..

"What are you doing baby ? Mina tilt her head looking at Chaeyoung . " Just sitting watching your  beautiful face . "
Mina look away " Chaeyoung is giving me so much butterflies today , I'm listening to him for the whole time. I didn't sleep I'm just pretending . I really really want to answer him but something is pulling me back . I don't regret what I did , I heard everything in addition it's not ackward he thought I'm sleeping hehehe " .
Mina sat beside Chaeyoung she cling her arms around Chaeyoung's arm . " Why ?? I am beautiful ??