Chapter 47

Chaeyoung waited for Mina to fall asleep first , Chaeyoung strokes Mina's hair " You're really tired aren't you ? Hehehe.
Thank you Mina ,that I meet you again I didn't expect that you're my long lost bestfriend I'm too dumb not to noticed . All I know you have a sister and that's Sharon . Hahaha see how dumb I am
Thank you for accepting Sharon .
You're so kind penguin .
I'm free to kiss you know hehehe . So , let me kiss your pointed nose Miss Myoui .
Chaeyoung kissed her nose . " Why you're so cute huh baby . I'm tired also baby let's sleep .
Chaeyoung showered kisses to her girl .

Chaeyoung was captivated by Mina's beauty , he can't sleep thinking Mina's angelic face that he can always see everyday when he woke up .

Before I was just dreaming this face of yours but now I can also stare at you anytime I want .

I hope I can make you happy until you're with me .

S K I P   T I M E

BACK IN KOREA

@ MYOUI'S RESIDENCE

How was it Mina , Chaeyoung ?
Mr. Myoui ask them
Mina rolled her eyes to her dad " You didn't enjoy your night with Chaeyoung ?

" Dad !!

Hahahah how about you boy ? Same as Mina ? Hahaha. Chaeyoung since you're married to my daughter what do you want ? Because i don't want Mina to leave my house.

" No problem sir I won't force Mina to stay with me . Me and Sharon will stay at the condo .
Mr. Myoui eyed to Chaeyoung " you're married to her but it looks like you already divorced to her you're not living in the same roof

Ahmm I cant leave the condo sir . Somi left it to us .

"Your dad can manage boy.

But-----

"Ok let's have a deal ?
Let's have it 5/2 ,you will stay her 5 days in a week then 2 days at your condo , deal ?
Chaeyoung blink looking at Mina the girl Chuckled at Chaeyoung's reaction .
It's not fair ..

"You have a problem boy ?

Ah no sir ! No ! Chaeyoung shook his head multiple times .

" Good ! That's my son-in-law . Tomorrow Mina be early in the company for now I let you enjoy having your break with Chaeyoung .

Ok dad thanks ! Sharon baby let's sleep together .

How about me ? Chaeyoung pout .

"Sleep with my dad baby hahahah. Let's go Sharon .
Chaeyoung followed her teased wife upstairs
"Chaeyoung baby when will you be moving here ??

Your dad told me tomorrow morning .

" I see . So  why you're here ?? Mina raised her brows at Chaeyoung .
"Ok , Chaeyoung pout he turn his back to go out ready to leave . " Hey baby .. Mina hug his back , I was just kidding don't take it seriously .
Chaeyoung hide his blushing cheeks in Mina " are you mad baby ??

He holds Mina's hands and face her . Mad ? Chaeyoung think for a second .. "I am ..

Chaeng . Mina pout at him . I'm sorry baby