Chapter 59

Another day to start for the week , it's Monday again . Chaeyoung already sent her daughter to school Mina joined him going to the company it's the first time they're both going together . Chaeyoung let Mina go first he don't want Mina's employee to talk behind his back if they saw Mina coming out in his car . A few moments later Chaeyoung followed her , they meet at the company's private elevator . " Good morning ma'am  Chaeyoung pecked on her lips . I love you , I'll see you around have a good day heheh "

Good morning Mr. Son have a nice day too you also and I love you too. Stop flirting with her Mr. Son !! I have my eyes on you , go to your office now . I'll call you later you have my phone right ?? Get out !

Chaeyoung stepped outside Mina's elevator  he look around before he run to his office since Mina stop the elevator right the floor where office is located . Yeri is leaning her head at Chaeyoung's door , Chaeyoung sighed looking at her . " Good morning , excuse me "
Chaeyoung went inside trying his best not to touch her . He clean his table and wiped their family picture " I miss you Somi  I hope you're doing fine "

"Mr. Son if you're done my Manager ask for some help if she can lend you .

Why ? What happened to Irene ? I mean she needs my help for what particular things ?

" They're planning for the upcoming anniversary of the company sir .

Anniversary ? When was that ?

" Early the second week next month

Ohh cool ! Alright I'll come to her later .
Chaeyoung is humming while working , Yeri stared at him planning for something again . Chaeyoung is aware of Yeri's presence he don't want to open up he doesn't want a fight with Mina again . His also planning when to quit his job .

" If I quit my job here where do I work . Is it the right time to accept Somi's realty ?
Maybe it's still early I have to find another company to work for it's difficult to deal with Yeri she's always block mailing me .

Earth on Chaeyoung , what are you thinking babe ?
Chaeyoung moved his sit away from Yeri " haha are you afraid of me babe ? What did I do to you ?
Chaeyoung rolled his eyes facing his back on Yeri .
Yeri turn around Chaeyoung's chair to face her " I'll fixed your tie "

No need I know how to tie this . Min- I mean , someone teach me how so I don't need your help . Yeri smirked at him " Mina teach you ? Haha your CEO teach you ? Really wow ! So it's true that you're in a relationship with her ?

Yes ! Chaeyoung shouted . Yes we're married already so stop bothering me. Stop pestering her Yeri , stop everything what are you planning please stop .
All the employees inside their office look at them , Chaeyoung bowed and apologize to them . " Stop chasing me I already have my family Yeri I love them I don't want to lose them they are only my family I have nothing but them "

I told you I don't want someone else to own you except me . If I have to kill Mina just to have you then I'll do it I'll make her suffered just to get you from her Chaeyoung I don't care if she's a fucking CEO influencer well respected person in business industry !
Chaeyoung widen his eyes she gripped Yeri's hands " do it Yeri try to hurt her make me hate you more !

I'll give you 3 days to come back to me Chaeyoung then everything is fine babe.

" You wish ! . Chaeyoung walk out leaving his office he walk straight to her CEO's office . He sneak inside he smiled seeing her pretty wife enjoying signing her papers. " Ahem ! Can I come in CEO Myoui .