Chapter 42

Chaeyoung what are you waiting I'm sleepy.
"Uh - ok .. Chaeyoung followed her boss . Mina ?

" Let's talk later Mr. Son let's be faster I'm really sleepy. Mina opened the door she waited for Chaeyoung who's walking like a turtle . " Chaeyoung !! Can you walk faster , or I'll lock the door you will sleep outside.

Yeah yeah I'm coming , Miss Myoui .
Mina get inside first she quickly take a shower ,. Chaeyoung closed the door his standing infront of the door holding his laugage still thinking how to get a room. "It's odd , it's so ackward . This is not what I've expected , I let her slept in our unit it's because Sharon is there . Argh ! This is insane , how can I sleep with her .

Mina came out from the bathroom fixing her hair , Chaeyoung stared at her . Mina looks down she gets her pajama and went back to the bathroom . Chaeyoung still standing infront of the door . " What are you waiting ?? I'm done ..
Chaeyoung nodded he gets his stuff and get ready to shower .

My dad is testing me huh , he wants to play with me . He really cancelled our rooms !! He only laughed at me , what a great dad !!
Mina is waited for Chaeyoung to be done her eyes are half Open . " Chae ?? Still not yet done ??

I'm done ..

"Ok let's sleep I'm sleepy ..

Yeah .. Chaeyoung find his phone " where is it ? Where did I put my phone I need to call Sharon . W-what ! . Chaeyoung half shouted . Only single couch is here ? What kind of hotel is this !

Why you're shouting ??

Ahh I'm sorry , my phone . I can't find my phone .

" Your phone ?? In my bag I think , oh no it's in me ..  Why ?? You need to call you girl ??

Girl ? No I don't have , I'll call Sharon .

" At this time ?? I already called my mom to tell her . You're daughter slept early don't disturb her . You don't want to sleep ?? Coz I'm sleepy , . Mina tapped her space beside her , . Come here and be quiet

Ok .. Chaeyoung lay down facing his back on Mina . " Goodnight Miss Myoui

Call me by my name !!

Goodnight Mina ..
" Goodnight Chae ..

----

Chaeyoung woke up first he looked at his side to see Mina . The girl is hugging him , Chaeyoung smiled removing Mina's hands on him . " I'm sorry I need to call my daughter first . " He adjusted the comforter on Mina's body , " it's good to wake up everyday like this . You're the first person that I see when I opened my eyes ."
Chaeyoung went outside their room , he called his daughter by Mina's mom number.

S K I P   T I M E

Chaeyoung placed Mina's breakfast on their mini table with a note . He waited her boss outside " good morning sir , the staff greeted him .

Good morning Miss , were having a meeting today for Expo ,may I know which room and floor .

"It's in our function hall sir you can find it in 15th floor . You look so handsome sir

Thank you Miss .. Chaeyoung checked the time they only have 20 minutes before the meeting will start . " Where's Mina ? Still asleep ?

"I'm here .. Chaeyoung turn around his back to meet the owner of that angelic voice , he was awe by Mina's outfit . ".silver gown , is she going to attend a ball party ? God ! She look so stunning , my love you're so pretty . So pretty that I can't take off my eyes on you .

Ma'am , sir shall we proceed now to the function hall ? The receptionist assisted them . When they reached the function hall Chaeyoung rosm d his eyes around , it's not just a meeting I think it's also a gathering it's like a wedding reception . " Miss Mina Myoui I'm so glad to see you , you're with ?

Chaeyoung and Mina bowed to the man. "Mr. Lim nice seeing you again in behalf of my dad I'm here . Anyway , Mina cling his arms on Chaeyoung's arm " This is my husband , baby this is Mr. Lim one of my dad's associates .

" Good morning sir , Chaeyoung bowed . I'm Son Chaeyoung nice to meet you sir .

"Your husband is good looking Miss Myoui , so I called you Mrs. Son , nice to meet you Mr. Son .
Chaeyoung tried to pull his arms from Mina but the girl hold him tight and smiled at him " Just pretend Chaeyoung it won't kill you "

Chaeyoung can't control his emotions his happy at the same time shy and nervous . He didn't know what to reply to her boss . He offered Mina a sit and smiled . "Mina-ssi , how are you ? Who's this handsome guy with you ? The girl wearing a red gown ask and sat beside them .

" His my husband Eunha , baby meet my college friend Eunha .
Eunha this is Chaeyoung .
Chaeyoung offered his hand for a shake hands " Son Chaeyoung nice to meet you Miss Eunha .
Eunha smiled and accepted his hands , nice to meet you handsome .

Mina glared at Chaeyoung since Chaeyoung didn't let go of Eunha's hands . Chaeyoung quickly pulled his hands and apologize " You like her hands ? It's soft than mine ??

Huh - no ! . Mina smirked and rolled her eyes she's listening to the speaker she takes glances at Eunha who's keeps on stealing glances at Chaeyoung .
Chaeyoung noticed Mina's behavior , "what wrong ? He ask
He didn't receive a reply form the girl . Eunha smiled at Chaeyoung and he gladly smiled back .

Mina moved her sit away from Chaeyoung .
Chaeyoung also moved his chair closer to Mina . " Mina ?

What ?

" Ahh nothing .. Chaeyoung gets his camera and took a picture of her , he recorded a video of the presentations . Chaeyoung lean his back to see the full view of the girl beside her his addicted to the girls beautiful face . Everytime Mina averted her gaze on Chaeyoung . The guy is quick enough to look away , Chaeyoung moved the water closer to Mina " just in case you need water "
Chaeyoung gets his phone , one new message . Mina peak who's texting him
" Babe why you didn't pick up my calls I've been calling you last night "

Yeri .. New number ? I sleep early sorry , Chaeyoung was about to send his message when Mina snatched his phone ." Where in the middle of the meeting Mr. Son !! Focus !

" Sorry Miss Myoui .. Mina put Chaeyoung's phone on her tiny bag , looking back at the presentation.